Merry Fucking Christmas (chapter 13)

So I've been trying to write this chapter forever. But you know, i'm gonna try this again.

Enjoy! :D

-Paytonn(;

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jayy's P.O.V.

I woke up next to Phoenix.

I stretched and got up making sure I didn't wake her up.

I checked my phone for the time. 8:04.

I put on my black skinny jeans and walked down the hallway towards the stairs. I have extreme bed head. Do I care? No.

No one's probably awake anyway.

I slowly and quietly walked down the stairs.

It was silent.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and walked towards the kitchen. I reached the kitchen door.

"Good morning" Jeffree's voice said suddenly, scaring the shit out of me.

I jumped and screamed possibly the most high pitched scream ever.

"Damn, don't piss yourself. It's me." Jeffree said appearing beside me smiling.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I whisper scolded.

"Yeah, but it was pretty fucking funny." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Lighten up motherfucker. It's Christmas!" He said excitedly.

"I know. Have you seen the cat?" I asked.

Just as I asked that I heard a high pitched meow from inside the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen to find him standing on the kitchen table with a red bow neatly tied around his neck.

"Did you do that?" I asked.

"No, I think Bryan did it. He had him last night."

I nodded in response and picked him up. He began purring and rubbing my face. I chuckled lightly.

"How are you going to hide him until you give him to Phoenix?" Jeffree asked.

The kitten began climbing up to my shoulder.

"I didn't think of that."  I said.

"I got it." He said in a sing song voice, taking the kitten off my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and decided to go see if Aussie could get out of the hospital.

"Jeffree, i'm going to see if Aussie is allowed to leave the hospital yet." I called.

"Alright." He called back.

I walked up the stairs and put on my Satan Worships Me shirt. Nice shirt for Christmas right?

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys and leather jacket.

I walked out to my car. I drove to the hospital and walked down the long white hallways to the elevator. 

Just as the elevator opened I saw five familiar faces standing in the elevator.

"OH MY GOD IT'S BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" I fake fangirled.

I was greeted with a bunch of 'Hey Jayy's as I got in the elevator.

"So what are you doing here man?" CC asked.