The World Is Ugly, But You're Beautiful To Me (chapter 14)

Okay, so My Chemical Romance broke up... I was bawling my eyes out last night.  I have a headache from crying.

All i'm going to say is (This is directed to them): Thank you for being there when I needed someone. But fuck you, for the way you left.

Long live the Black Parade.

Killjoys forever ;-;

*This was written the day after MCR broke up*

The song is old but it's always been my favorite song my MCR <3

Anyways enjoy.

-Paytonn(;

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix's P.O.V.

I woke up on the couch cuddled into Jayy's chest along with Violet who had managed to wedge between us and Lucifer sleeping behind my head. I had a major headache. I groaned at the sharp pain that went through my head as I opened my eyes. I looked around the room. Aussie is passed out on top of Chris on the other couch, in only his boxers. Dad was on the floor with no pants. Jayy was in only his boxers. Ashley was passed out on the stairs, pants less. Andy, CC, and Jinxx were all piled on top of each other. Ryan was hanging off the couch. Dahvie was propped against the fire place. None of them had pants. We all got drunk last night, and i'm the only one left with my pants on. Luckily.

I heard coughing coming from the bathroom followed by the sound of someone puking. I then saw Jake walk out of the bathroom. He walked back into the living room, and looked at me.

"Good morning Phoenix" He whispered.

"Morning." I groaned.

"Do you have a headache?" He asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

He walked into the kitchen and stayed there for about 3 minutes. He emerged with coffee and Tylenol. He handed them to me.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"You're welcome."  He said.

We went to the store to buy everyone coffee and Tylenol, since we were out.

After we got back everyone was still asleep. They should be waking up soon. We left their medicine beside where they were sleeping and decided to play Xbox.

-

"BUT THATS NOT FAIR." I raged after Jake bet me for the third time.

"Phoenix. Calm down." Jayy's voice came from behind me.

I turned to see Jayy leaning against the doorway, sipping his coffee.

"Jayy" I whined "He beat me."

"Awww" Jayy fake cooed "Do you want me to kick his ass?"

"Yes." I said in a baby's voice.

"WHAT!?" Jake shouted.

"Don't kill my baby!" Ashley shouted running in and tackling Jake

We all laughed at that.

We walked back into the kitchen and sat down.

We were soon joined by my very hungover dad.

"You look like shit." Jayy informed him.

"Fuck off, Griffis." He snapped.