Well....See What Had Happened Was.... (chapter 6)

I would just like to point out that I got called Satan today. xD

Like what the fuck?

Anyways, to the story.

-Paytonn(;

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Jeffree!?"

He looked scared and furious. I, on the other hand, was terrified. Do you know how hard Jeffree's hits are? Especially over his daughter. And those fake nails aren't gonna help my situation.

I'm fucked.

"PHOENIX PUT YOUR SHIRT ON AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR! NOW!" he screamed.

He was angrier than I thought.

"I'M GOING TO THE FUCKING KITCHEN. JAYY, YOU BETTER BE FULLY FUCKING CLOTHED WHEN I GET BACK OR YOU'RE GETTING IT WORSE THAN YOU ALREADY FUCKING ARE! AND PAYTON YOUR ASS BETTER BE IN THE CAR! I'LL TALK TO YOU WHEN WE GET HOME!" He shouted storming into the kitchen.

Oh. Shit.

Payton looked at me, i could tell she was as scared as I was. I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear. She just hugged me tighter.

"He's gonna hurt you though." She whispered.

"I'll be fine baby. I'm worried about you." I whispered back.

"He's probably cooling down. I better go he'll be back any minute. I love you." She said starting to get up.

"I love you too." i said back as she walked out the door. I heard sobbing just before the door closed.

"Fuck." i muttered under my breath, pulling my shirt back on. i wanted to be as protected as possible from what was about to happen.

Just  then Dahvie burst through the door.

"I heard Jeffree yelling, i was scared to come in and then Payton ran out too the car crying. What happened?" He asked out of breath.

I opened my mouth to speak but now words came out, just tears. Dahvie walked over and comforted me.

Then the kitchen door swung open.

"Oh shit." He said under his breath the getting up and scurrying off.

Jeffree walked out looking like he was going to kill me. Hell, he might. When he saw that I'd been crying his face seemed to lighten. But not much.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you!?" He screamed

i opened my mouth to say something but he interrupted me.

"You think just because i left you alone with my daughter THAT GIVES YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER?!"  He interrupted me. Getting louder with each word.

"No" I said quietly.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING?" He shouted.

"I was thinking that i love he-"

"BULLSHIT! BULL SHIT! YOU LOVE HER MY ASS! YOUR JUST A FUCKING SEX CRAZED BOY! YOU'RE LIKE A FUCKING TEENAGER IN A TWENTY-ONE YEAR OLD'S BODY! HELL I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU ARE!" He screamed

"AND IF YOU EVER THINK YOU'RE GONNA BE LEFT ALONE WITH MY DAUGHTER, ACTUALLY SCRATCH THAT. IF YOU THINK YOU'RE EVER GOING TO SEE MY DAUGHTER AGAIN, YOU ARE SADLY FUCKING MISTAKEN!" He shouted as he headed towards the door.

"I FUCKING LOVE HER" i screamed as he opened the door

"BULLSHIT!" He screamed back and slammed the door

I rolled my eyes at his ignorance. All i was worried about right now was Phoenix.

I decided i should text her and ask her if everything was alright.

-

J: Hey baby, you alright? What's happening?

P: I guess i'm alright. thanks. And nothing right now. Silent car ride. But what about you? He didnt hit you did he?

J: Good. Tell me what happens. And no he didnt hit me. Just screamed alot and threatened me. Listen, i don't think i'll be seeing you for a while... or ever again.

P: WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN OR EVER AGAIN!?

J: Jeffree said i would be sadly mistaken if i though i'd ever see you again.

-

She didn't reply. I got worried, So I just laid down and cried myself  to sleep.

-

Phoenix's P.O.V.

As soon as Jayy told me what Jeffree said i threw my phone at the wall hearing it break.

I didn't care.

I was going to see Jayy again.

Some way.

Some how.

I was.

I was determined.

I was laying on my bed crying when Jeffree walked in.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed throwing my already broken phone at him.

"No." He replied sternly "sit up and talk to me. Now."

I mumbled profanities under my breath, but sat up,

"What?" I snapped.

"I don't want you around Jayy anym-"

"I DON'T SEE WHY THE FUCK NOT!" I interrupted him. "WE WERE GONNA HAVE SEX! BIG FUCKING DEAL! AT LEAST IT WAS WITH MY BOYFRIEND! AND LEAST I DIDN'T GO OUT AND GRAB A RANDOM GUY AND FUCK HIM IN THE ALLY! AND YES JAYY'S MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM AND I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN! LIKE IT OR FUCKING NOT!" I screamed without even thinking.

i didn't regret it though.

in fact i meant every fucking word. And by this time, I was pissed.

I grabbed my iPod, my spare phone, one of Jayy's jackets I wore one time and forgot to give back and my taser, and stormed out of my room and down the stairs, Jeffree following close behind me.

"Phoenix, stop and tell me where you're going." He demanded.

I happily ignored him and continued to put on the jacket. I put my iPod and phone in one pocket and tucked my taser safely in the other.

"PHOENIX MARIE STAR YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS BACK UP TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!" Jeffree screamed

"BITE ME!" I screamed walking out the door and slamming it behind me.

I walked in the freezing for about two hours, when it started raining.

I suddenly knew where i wanted to go.

And it sure as hell wasn't back to Jeffree.

-

Listening to Nirvana by Blood On The Dance Floor ;o

Which is over there xD -------->