Secret Route?

Time to the selection!!!

Captain Vangence - this concludes the exam. Candidates whose numbers are called, please step forward...

Captain Charolette- the squad captains will raise their hands if they would like you to join their squads. The candidates will decide if they would like to accept or decline, and if they are chosen by more than one captain, they may choose which squad they'd like to join.

Captain Fuegolen- But if no one raises their hands, the candidate will not join the magic knights.

Captain Nozel- And you will leave immediately.

Captain Fuegoleon- Candidate #1 , step forward.

Person 1- Y-yes sir's, mam.

~~~

Mage- number 40, no hands

~~~

Mage- number 45, no offers

~~~

Mage- number 67, no offers

~~~

Everyone- Whooahhh!

Mage- number 71, the purple Orcas.

~~~

Mage- number 78

Captain Fuegoleon- I shall welcome him.

Mage- The Crimson Lion Kings

~~~

Mage- Number 99, the Coral peacocks

~~~

Mage- number 116, no offers

~~~

Asta- woah.. scary

Yoru noticed this and put her hand on his shoulder.

Yoru- you got this Asta! if you or Yuno can't get in, then I won't either.

Yuno- No you should-

Yoru- I trust both of you to pass today. (smiles sadistically, looking at both of them) If you don't i'll kill you both tonight.

Asta and Yuno got shivers praying to pass, not only for Yoru or the village but so that they can fulfill their own dreams.

~~

Mage- number 164

Yuno touches his necklace- yes, sir ( steps forward)

Asta and Yoru- Good luck...

Mage- All who wish to offer, please raise your hand.

One by one all of the captains raised their hands, everyone gasping at such an occasion.

Person- No way... all the captains raised their hands!?

Asta- WOAHH!! ALL OF THEM RAISED THEIR HANDS!!

Yoru-I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT YUNO (turns to Asta) now you better not let me down Asta

Asta- Y-YES M-MAM!!

Yuno-Please allow me to join the Golden Dawn.( walks back to Yoru and Asta)

Yoru- congrats Yuno!

Asta- good job!

Mage- Next, mage #165

Asta's mind- I can't let Yuno get ahead of me! (walks forward)

Mage- All who wish to offer, please raise your hand.