Secret song

Still on the terrace (sad not smiling)

Yoru was teary remembering everything but

Yoru was teary remembering everything but.... she had to be happy for her parents who wanted nothing more than to watch her grow up with a smile.

Yoru's POV

     I can't  cry right now. I miss all of you Mom, Dad, Molly, Sophia, Xier, Ace, Aunt Aiza, Uncle Phil...

3rd Pov

     Yoru was crying silently... she looked up at the stars and started singing softly

(Disney song- remmember Me- Cocoa) I changed some parts of the song.
Remember me
Though you had to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make me cry
For ever if I'm far away
I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you
Each night we are apart
Remember me
Though you have traveled far
Remember me
Each time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I'm with you
The only way that I can be
Until i'm in your arms again
Remember me

     Yoru stopped singing and closed the door and went back onto her bed falling asleep immediately.

??? POV

    I think I am lost.... No I _____ _____ the _______ of the ______ ______ do not get lost! Ugh Im gonna make _________ pay me back for making me stand in his place!

*wah... ugh aahhh...

     Hmmm... someones crying..... I go to the sounds of someone sobbing to see the girl from the Magic knights exam with that unique power take. Why would someone in her position be crying?

*wahhh...ugh...

     W-why does my chest hurt hearing her cry... I move on the wall underneath her terrace... please stop...

3rd POV

    As them man leaned against the wall listening to the girl he was deciding if he should show up or stay. In fact he was confused as to why he would help a commoner from nowhere... His eyes widen as she started singing.

??? POV

     Her voice is so beautiful, and her song... She's mourning someone. If I had to guess it would be a friend or relative maybe even both... I listen to her song until she finished and closed the door.

     I wait a little bit before using my magic to get up her terrace. I see her fast asleep with no blankets on... tsk.... dummy can't even put her blankets on. I guess I have to help her.