Chapter 1: The second born royal

Hi, I am Kamira and this is my story about my life being second born....

There I am being presented as second born and a future lion guard leader. You might be wandering what happened to Aunt Vitani so it was like this my Aunt mated Kopa the real lion king but got lost but got extremely injured and wouldn't come to the pride lands because Zira one of scar's loyal and close followers would try kill him again, Alright back to Aunt Vitani she gave birth to two cubs named Sharp whose older and Nash whose younger when she gave birth to Nash she got an infection and passed away.

So now back to me, so when I was born I had one white band on each of my hind legs, two white marks underlining my hot red-pink pupils, under those eyes sat a nose with a hot red-pink colour as well, with the brightest peach fur coat, two white dots standing on the corners of my eyes facing each other forever and tuft of fur growing from my perfect forehead.

Even when I was just born I remembered my older sister Kaira the future queen leaning over Kiara my mother's hand to view my beautiful but strange glorious face while I was feeding on mother's milk to fight my thirst for milk, Kaira has a dark brown fur coat on it sits her milk mocha brown eyes with chocolate brown marks on the fearless edge of the mouth and nose and there on her forehead stands a pointless triangle.