Chapter two: The naming ceremony part one

I'm going to write summary of the chapter so you know what you reading or is a note       This chapter is going to be about the naming ceremony tonight 

"When the sun reacts its highest it will be time for the naming ceremony. The naming ceremony is when the pride land's royal family from near and far come together to decide a name" said Mother "But why can't pride landers" questioned Kaira and me, Mother was speechless the only word that came out of mother's mouth was"I don't know!" Me and Kaira looked at each other confused "alright" We said me and Kaira were best friends more like BFFs but we were sisters as well which is way better because we can live together and play together and do everything together.

The sun nearly reached its highest point everybody was ready while me and Kaira were playing. We stopped when we saw Uncle Kion, Aunt Rani, Uncle Kopa and my cousins Sharp, Nash and Kiani were talking but they stopped and looked at me like like I was murderous criminal, I got terrified and ran away. I bumped in to a lioness that looked like this

She terrified me I ran back to pride rock, 40 minutes later I came back all terrified, Mother was the first to notice that I was terrified and she said "Why did you run away and why are you sweating" it was true  I was sweating a lot and I mean a ...

She terrified me I ran back to pride rock, 40 minutes later I came back all terrified, Mother was the first to notice that I was terrified and she said "Why did you run away and why are you sweating" it was true  I was sweating a lot and I mean a lot I replied "I ran in to a lioness that had electric  purple eyes as well as electric  purple nose, with a ash grey coat and a white under belly".