Kabanata 5

Kabanata 5: The Altrean's Knights

"You brought the moon here? did you realized what you have done, Ares?"

Kumunot and noo ko at lumingon sa labas ng bintana. Mula rito ay kitang-kita ko kung gaano kalapit ang araw at ang buwan. Sobrang tindi ng sikat ng araw ngunit kalapit nito ang buwan kaya nababawasan ang ningning nito. I didn't know that the moon will actually follow me in Altrean.

I didn't even know that the moon would follow me too whenever I go.

"The moon is here, causing the people of Altrean anxious and confused. How can you explain this to papa, Ares?"

Ares then looked at me. "It's obvious why she's here together with the moon, kuya." pagkatapos ay lumingon ito kay Seo. "I already won." he stated.

Won in what?

Hindi ko alam ang pinag-uusapan nila kaya nanahimik nalang ako sa gilid at tinitigan lang ang buwan sa labas. If the moon was here, how about in Lunar? ibig-sabihin ay wala ang buwan ng reyna doon?

How did I ended up being here again?

Oh, right because of my curiousity. And looked where my curiousity leads me.

Umiling si Gaiseo kay Ares saka binaling ang tingin sa 'kin. Matunog na bumuntong-hininga siya at lumabas na ng silid. That made me confused but choose to ignore it. Instead I tried to stand up. Eventually, unti-unti narin bumabalik ang lakas ko. Nakakatayo na 'ko ng maayos. Nawala na ang bumabara sa lalamunan 'ko at naging normal na. Nawala narin ang epekto ng kung ano man ang pinainom sa 'kin ni Ares kanina. Speaking of that potion, what's in it anyway?

"My Lady." Lady Chasity suddenly bowed in front of me, looking apologetic. "I'm sorry for the potion that Prince Ares gave you. It's just a potion that can make you weak and because your body is strong, nalabanan mo kung ano ang dumadaloy sa dugo mo."

"Enough of that Chasity. You don't need to explain it to her." Ares said emotionless. "Let's leave her first here, shall we?"

"But? -"

"I said let's leave right?" ulit pa niya nang hindi sumunod sa kaniya si Lady Chasity. Napailing si Lady Chasity bago tuluyan ng umalis ng silid saka sumunod si Ares.

"Where are you going, Ares? We can't leave her here." nagaalalang sabi ni Lucian habang ang tingin ay na sa 'kin. Ares stopped from walking out and faced Lucian, still emotionless.

"Sure we can. After all, she won't remember a thing after the process." He said then walked away. Leaving me and Lucian confused.

Process for what? Is it connected to the potion I drink? Oh my feels! Am I going to die? Is this his way to get my throne? but how? He doesn't seem to care about his surroundings, too. His world only revolves in getting that power. I noticed. Well, Is he? I can't read his mind so I really can't tell. Either way, whatever that process he's talking about, I guess, I just have to bear with it. I'm good with that anyway.

I saw how Lucian let out a heavy sigh. "Want me to tour you around the Altrean Palace?" he asked with a smile on his face this time. He changes his mood so fast, it still stunned me.

I came here out of curiosity that's killing me and of course, to witness what kind of knights they are. I still haven't figured that out. So, I think, I'm gonna stay here a little longer.

"About that process, what is he talking about?" I asked him.

I'm not going to die right?

He chuckled. "You're not going to die, Princess." he said like he read my mind.