CHAPTER 3

Nino POV

I was with the team when I got a call from Alya. I was over the moon, I haven't received a single text from her for the past 5 months.

Marinette tells me to pick up and put it on speaker and so I do. She cries and sobs and spills everything.

I try to calm her down but she keeps saying it's all her fault. She carries on crying until Marinette speaks up.

Marinette : Hey alya calm down

Alya: M Marinette I'm  so sorry.

Marinette : it's fine alya I forgive you thanks for telling us.

Alya : Tha-nk you. Oh no Ive got to pick up Lila's call or she'll suspect something sorry and thank you

Like that she hung up.

Nathaniel : Well that's one problem sorted.

Adrien: Yh and just another 567 to go.

Everyone laughs until they hear Chloe slap her forehead.

Adrien: Did I say something wrong.

Chloe: No

Marinette : is there something wrong

Chloe: No its just that the solution was right in front of us and we were goofing aroinf this while time to try and find it.

Juleka: Care to tell us

Chloe: we could just ask Lila's mum

Nathaniel: How are we gonna do that?

Chloe: My dad can just ask to speak to her and she has to do it. After all, he is the mayor of Paris.

Marinette: Alright, that's a really clever plan but how are we going to get proof.

Juleka: Spy camera.

Adrien: Perfect idea Juleka, in the mayor's room there is a vase of roses on his windowsill just in front  of the window, we can hide the camera behind there, so one half of it would show the roses and the other half would show Lila's mum.

Marinette: Perfect. 

Adrien: Oh man! Nathalie is calling me bye guys, let's hope this works.

As Adrien was leaving , Nino's phone burst up with a million notifications.

Nino: Oh my gosh! Chris!! He's spamming me with my mum's phone. Oh wait. I have to go, I have to look after him, my mum has to go to work. Maybe that was my mum not Chris.

They all laugh. 

One by one they all leave, in which Marinette was grateful as it was time for patrol