The Argument

Harry was furious with his sister, how dare she ruin his perfect image! She was nothing compared to him, nothing! She was a worthless nobody and now she did not even deserve the Potter name! He was going to make her pay.

On the other hand Hella sat in her dorm under the black lake with a sly grin on her face, she had finally proved that not all Potters were destined to be the perfect Gryffindor's, taking that back she was ecstatic: the first Potter in centuries to be be placed in Slytherin - over the years there had been a few in Hufflepuff, never in Ravenclaw, obviously (you were required to have brains to be in that house) but, from her knowledge, only her, her Great-Great-Great Uncle Marcus (who was promptly disowned ) and, to her surprise, Dorea Potter née Black who was, in actual fact, her grandmother, had ever been in Slytherin.

After years she was finally not just "the sister of the boy who lived", as the muggle saying went the sorting ceremony had been her 'fifteen minutes of fame', and she had found she quite liked it. Hundreds of eyes on her as she ruined the 'Potter's will be in Griffindor' tradition: she could not wait for all of those eyes to realise how truly pathetic her brother was, the light was!

Knowledge is power and Hella knew that you can't achieve power by shying away from the truth: no truly good person has ever been remembered for more than a coward, or forgotten. Only the powerful are immortal in memory and Hella was just that: powerful and possessing a strong wish for vengeance upon those that had forgotten her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a pleasant day, don't die,
From Lillie Xx