A Summary of Hella's Hogwarts years

As the years passed by school became a safe haven for Hella, away from the judgmental looks of her father and scathing remarks of her brother. In Slytherin house Hella truly shined: almost perfect grades were always awarded to her and she became something of an untouchable force within the her house- the last time someone went into her room without permission (a first year who had been dared to) their owl was found in the common room the next morning covered in scratches and flecks of blood, stone dead.

Now, by no means did Hella control the house, on the contrary, she was quite happy to leave it alone and spent most of her time alone reading or doing whatever geniuses did when then possessed spare time- occasionally talking to her first year friends, who had drifted from her during the summer between first and second year due to no contact whatsoever (courtesy of her ever so loving family).

On the other hand, her ever so delightful brother had only gotten more popular during his stay at Hogwarts: saving stones, killing creatures, joining the sports teams. Harry Potter truly lived a perfect life, full of friendship, Fans, family and love. And that was what made Hella ignore perfectly well-meaning friends: she would not be her brother, Hellana Alcea Potter would be nothing like Saint Perfect, not now or ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wishing you a delightful day,
From Lillie XoXo