chapter 6

- America Pov-

   The states where all getting there weapons  knowbody is about to hurt my family. With out going past me, i looked over at Confederate he was polishing a gun, the gun when we split and shot me with. He looked over at me and gave me a warm smile, I gave one back too him.
     Out the coner of my eye a dark figure moved across the room and into a hallway. I thought it was Nato so I followed it.
    I looked around but nothing was there I felt someone breathing on my neck I turned around and all I can see was darkness.

  -Norways Pov-

  I just can't sleep I been awake for two days because we couldn't see Finland. Denmark keeps telling me to sleep but I just don't want to I poured myself another cup of coffee, but someone took the cup away from me. I looked up and there was Iceland.
"Get some sleep Norway" he told me dump out the brown brew
"But what if he not doing ok o-" I was cut off by him
"he going to be fine just try to sleep, I'm going to go talk to EU and see what happeneing Sweden is going to walk you up"
I just nodded and sat down on a chair and started to seep in the warm light. Before falling asleep.

Dairy enter number 5

    Lies help someone from telling the truth but sometimes it should stop, If you keep it going it gets worse I leaned that the hard  way. You can be proud of it or not but sometimes I think there are rules to this lie:
1. Don't let anyone know

2. Don't be easy to read

3. Don't break

What ever you do you don't break the rules you put up or you might just get what your looking for KARMA has it way getting back at you. Let just say the last person who found out I was telling a lie. Didn't end very well the same person went missing.

What it's A little fun when you add dangerous  in the mix~

See you next time

Ame-

Time for war

-------------- -------------------------- ------------------------

🦴<(=////=)>💀

Fun fact:Norway is a girl