First Festival As Friends!

Naaz's POV:
Alarm goes off and I wake up from my sweet slumber. It's 6:30 a.m. and I have to be ready by 8:30 a.m. since Sidharth will come to pick me up. It's our second encounter though we are very much friendly on phone. I am excited to meet him.

I brush and take shower. Poornima (I call her Poori) is home today. I make myself some coffee and sip on it for few mins before I get ready. It's a very pleasant day today and I am loving everything about this morning. I pray and thank to Babaji for everything.

I look at the time and I see it's 8:15am and I am all ready. Sidharth had messaged me that he will be there on time. Poori woke up and she came to me brushing her eyes. She looked at me and blowed a whistle.

Poori: Kya maal lag rahi h. Qayamat!! Tera hone wala aaj flat ho jayega!

Me: Woh toh mein hoon hi.. (giggling) Kuch reh toh nahi gaya na?

Poori: Perfect h!! Achche se enjoy karna aur pics click karna mat bhoolna..

Me: Ok sweetie..

My phone rings.. I answer the call and Sidharth asks me to come down.. I say bye to Poori and walk down the stairs.

Sid's POV:
Ever since I have been talking to Shehnaaz, I have started to stay happy. After Aish's death, I had cut-off myself from socializing and kept my life from office to home and weekends in my room. Now I speak with Shehnaaz for hours and I don't know how time flies. Most of the time it's her who does the talking and I just listen to her. Give her a topic and she can just go on and on, but the best part is she makes it more interesting with her jokes. I can never get bored listening to her.

I have to go and pick her up today for the Navami pooja.. I put on my casuals clothes as I plan to get ready for pooja after I pick her up.

 I put on my casuals clothes as I plan to get ready for pooja after I pick her up

I reach on time on her given address and give her a call to come downstairs. The next moment I look at her coming downstairs and what am I looking at. I can't take my eyes of her, it's like looking at the goddess descending from heaven. She comes close to me and she says "Hi".. and I say "Beautifulll.." wait what??? Oops!! Was I suppose to say that?? and I immediately cover up ".. Day, isn't it?" She smiles and agrees with me..

Naaz: Chale??

Naaz: Chale??

I nod and we drive to our factory first, where my mom and Simran is already there. I ask Shehnaaz to join them and drive back home for a quick change into a traditional wear and go back to factory.

When I reach factory, I see Shehnaaz and Simran sitting at the entrance, Shehnaaz is doing a rangoli and well Simran is assisting her passing colors and chit chatting

Simran being the only daughter has been everyone's favorite and the most pampered child in our home. She is good at studies but she has been never taught any household chores.

Shehnaaz and Simran are laughing at some random jokes. They seem to have already bonded well. Simran looks at me and she comes running "Bhaiyya, she is so cute. I love her already. Thanks for getting me a lovely bhabhi"

Me: (look around) Ssshhh.. Sim tujhe bola tha na she is here as a friend. So keep your emotions in control until next week.

She frowns and leaves. I am surprised and somewhere a bit insecure as to how quickly she has accepted her as 'bhabhi', the place which belonged to Aish. Then I realize that Sim hardly got any time to spend with Aish since post marriage Aish hardly stayed with us for 3 to 4 months, rest of the time she was at her parents place due to her sickness. I push off the thought to the back of my mind and look at Shehnaaz, who has almost finished her rangoli and all alone now. I see a pink color on her forehead which I think she must have got when she tried to push her hair strands. I go close to her.

Sid: Navratra festival mein tum holi kyu khel rahi ho?

Naaz: Kya? (Perplexed)

Sid: (Signaling on her forehead) tumhare yaha gulal laga h..

Naaz: Haayee.. (she puts her hand on her forehead adding green color to the already existing pink)

Sid: (Laughing) Arey arey!! Hariyali chaa gayi.. tum rukho mein help karta hoon.. (takes out hanky and starts cleaning the colors from her forehead)

Naaz's POV:
The way he was staring when he came to pick up made me blush and now his close proximity and his touch is literally giving me shivers. He is looking so handsome in this navy blue kurta. It feels as if time froze and I find myself developing a different kind of sensation.

Sid:(snaps) Shehnaaz, ho gaya!!

Naaz: (smiles) thank you.

Everybody gathers for pooja. Panditji does pooja. Once the pooja is over, Sid's father distributes bonus to all his employees. Sid and Sana are asked to distribute Sweet and Savoury boxes to them. The workers are given off and Shukla's along with Shehnaaz drive home which is just 15 mins away from their factory.

Naaz looks at Shukla Mansion, Shukla's are very well to do family since Sid's father runs his own business. However, none of the kids want to join their family business and took up their own career paths. Sid's father is a workaholic and loves his factory a lot. He always wanted his kids to take over his business but he didn't want to force them. Now that he is aging, he is worried about his factory and it's future.

The guests starts arriving one by one. There are some close relatives of Shukla's like uncles, aunt's and cousins and some friends invited by Mommy Shukla, Sidharth, Sidhanth and Simran. As decided Shehnaaz is introduced as Sidharth's friend to everyone.

Sidharth and Sidhanth were having a total different personalities and characteristics. While Sidharth was very caring for his family and focused on his career, Sidhanth was bindass and careless about home and career. Sidhanth had many friends which consisted of both boys and girls equally whereas Sidharth had few but loyal friends who could do anything for him and it comprised very less girls. Sidharth was health conscious who liked to eat home-made food and did exercise and workout, hence having a good physic. Sidhanth mostly enjoyed eating outside junk food and was nowhere close to his brother in physic. That was one of the reason Sidhanth's female friends drooled over Sidharth. Sidharth being 2 years elder looked younger than Sidhanth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've introduced the details of some important characters..

What happens at the party? Up next some interesting thing in SidNaaz's life..