The Challenge and The Talent

The third day they went for Kayaking, the teams were dividing in such a manner that the partners were rivals.

While Sid, Naveen and Vicky's wife were in one team; Naaz, Karan and Vicky were in other team. Naveen's wife had to look after the kids hence she decided to become a referee!

Naaz: All the best Kullu!!

Sid: Iski tumhe jyada zaroorat padne wali hai!! Kyuki hum toh jeetne wale hai

Naaz: Achcha?? Humko halke mein mat lena.. mana ki tumhare bade dole shole hai, par yeh team work hai..

Sid: Tumhe kaise pata meri team weak hai aur teri strong?

Naaz: Wahi toh dekhna hai ki kaunsi team strong hai aur kaunsi weak!

Sid: Dekh le jeetunga toh main hi..

Naaz: Dekhte hai.. Aur mein jeet gayi toh kya milega?

Sid: Woh tu decide kar waise bhi tujhe hi haarna hai!

Naaz: Achcha Ji!! Okay teek hai, agar main haari to mein apne haaton se khana banake khilaungi aur tum haare toh tum banake khilana!

Sid: Mujhe khana banana nahi aata par haarne wali toh tu hai toh mein accept karta hoon challenge.

Before the race starts, the teams talk about the strategies.
Sid: Dekhon we have to win this task, lets just be in sink while we maneuver the kayak. We are all amateur in this so team work is important. I will sit in the front and Naveen you take the back, let the lady be seated in the middle.

Sid looks at Naaz being busy on phone, having a headphone on. He smirks and thinks this girl is listening to music at this time also. They are not even making any strategies to win the race.

They all gear up by putting on safety jacket, Sid though in opponent team, makes sure Naaz has safely secured and tied her jacket. He quickly hugs and pecks her on forehead while she kisses him on his chest.

The two team takes their position as decided Sid's team's sitting arrangement was Sid sat in the front followed by Vicky's wife and then Naveen. Whereas Team Shehnaaz sitting arrangement was lead by Naaz, Vicky and then Karan.

On the count of three they start the race, Sid's team gains pace and lead by few inches in the start but as the race progresses, their pace decreases as Vicky's wife gets tired and couldn't keep up with the men.

Naaz's team however maintains a steady pace from the start of the race until the end and thus manages to reach the finish line with few seconds apart.

Naaz team high fives and scream on top of their voice and Naaz also performs a small victory dance while Vicky and Karan whistles and dances with her.

Sid is disheartened on losing and his face clearly showing the disappointment. Naaz hugs him and he pushes a fake smile.

Naaz: Kullu mein jeet gayi..