Chapter 8

UA grounds; Gym Gamma.| Surprise?|

The students of Class 1A are gathered in the Gym Gamma to train on their combat skills. Everyone fully energized and learning more on their physical abilities than being dependent towards their quirks.

As for Iriya's group, they're just watching the class. They finished their tasks given to them by Mr. Aizawa and decide to rest.

"Wow, dad's definitely going to win!" Isamu cheered for his dad on the side.

"Pfft, have you seen my dad? He's beating that dummy over there." Raiden boast with his arms crossed across his chest.

Seiji gives Raiden a side look then gesture towards Denki that just had the lights knocked out of him by the dummy bag, "Your father's down."

Raiden peeked his eyes over to his dad and groan. The male walking over to help his beat father.

Everyone was having a good time, well for some. One was in their own world, wandering in their mind about a few things.

Iriya hasn't been absolute with his true emotions the longer they stayed. He was grateful about the opportunity but he missed home. His other friends, his school, his mother. He couldn't imagine how broken his mother would be finding out that he's not around.

"I wonder how mom is doing. I hope she forgives me.. even them." Iriya mumbles under his breath.

"Everyone return back to class. We're done with today's training." Mr. Aizawa called out in monotone.

Denki cried out in pure joy, "Yes! Some chill time. I was afraid I would be brain dead twice today."

As they exit from the Gym Gamma, they hear what seem to be a siren going off. Looking around, they didn't see any emergency vehicles nor situation going on.

Seiji pointed upwards toward the sky, "Incoming! The noise is coming from up there."

Everyone face up towards where Seiji pointed and see a figure falling, screaming for their dear life.

Iriya look toward Kazan, alarmed and confused to see that he wasn't doing anything, "Kacchi! Catch them!"

Kazan didn't move an inch from his spot. His face displaying an unbothered and stoic look.

"They're going to fall to their death! Someone do something!" Yaoyorozu exclaim as she start to create a soft cushion for the person's landing.

The person was falling close to the ground, adrenaline rushing in their system, "AHHH- SLOW MO!" The person shouted as they were falling in slow motion.

The class watch in shock and gasp by the person's quirk. Taken off guard by the new figure that just fall from the sky.

Once the figure see they could reach the ground, the person place both of their feet on the ground, "Play."

After given the command, the person throw their head back and let out a cry of pain. Their whole body shaking while bending slightly over, placing their hands on their knees to keep them from falling and shaking too much.

"Ouch, sweet mother of pandas- MY LEGS!" The person wailed.

"SORA?!" Iriya's group exclaimed.

The person lift their attention to the familiar voices, to see they had quite the audience.

"Uh... surprise?" Sora sheepishly let out then finds himself being crushed in a hug.

"Sora, dude! No way, how did you get here?" Isamu ask his friend.