Chapter 1

UA academy; Class 1-A| ...Present.|

"Everyone change in their hero suit and meet up at Gym Gamma." Aizawa instruct in monotone.

"What do you think today's training will be?" Kirishima ask his friend Denki.

"Everyone do your best!" Iida praise his classmates.

After changing into their hero suits, they all gather around the entrance of the gym. Aizawa and All Might telling what today's goal is and instructing what the battle ground was.

"And we're set to go," All Might smile towards his students.

"PLUS ULTRA!" Class 1-A shout in unison.

Right after their praises, they heard a couple of shouting in the distance.

"All Might?" Deku whispers.

"Where is the shouting coming from?" Denki ask his teachers.

Aizawa sigh but stay focused on guarding his students.

"I don't know but stay on high alert."

All Might and Aizawa pose in front of the students while the class 1-A also stay grounded. If they're going to face villains, they are staying to fight along side with their teachers.

Suddenly, a gust of wind smacked the crowd as a streak of lightning struck the ground, along with fire, and the ground pushed up. A loud thud clash as six figures land in a heroic manner on their feet, backs facing the class.

"What is this place?" One of the figures ask their group.

"Guys, stay close." A green haired male instruct his group.

"SHUT IT, DORI!" A spiky blonde haired male raged toward the green haired male in his group.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Aizawa activate his quirk in case of future attacks.

The six figures turn around to see two male teachers and a class. The class gasp in shock at the new presence.

"Oh my quirk." A male from the group with deep sky blue hair and a white lightning bolt said.

"ALL MIGHT!" The green haired male cried going to hug All Might but the spiky blonde haired male grab his collar.

"DORI! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"B-but Kacchi-" The green haired start but the spiky haired male growled making the male in his hold whimper.

"Guys, I believe we've been teleported to the past." The white haired male said, making himself known.

The class once again was shock by the sight. They all look like another version of certain classmates of 1-A.

"What makes you say that, Sho?" Another male that looks like a cyborg ask.

"Look around. This is the UA grounds and our parents are right in front of us." The white haired male explain as class look back in disbelief.

"Parents? Teleported? What is going on?!" The class exclaimed.

===============================

After the whole situation, Aizawa and All Might cancel their training today and focus on the new comers.

All gathered back in class, the students stay in their seats as they watch the new comers in wonder. They all had questions and were curious about the new group.

"Okay, you said you all were teleported here?" All Might ask the group of male.

The green haired male nod, walking forward from his group.