Knee Socks

Two days have passed, and we've gotten the essentials and weapons for our 'heist' tomorrow evening. For now, the Winchesters had went out to get food, and Bobby had been in basement, searching for extra things for the eventful night.

Well, if your wondering what I'm doing, I'm drinking bubble tea, and have my music playing at a minimal level. Arctic Monkeys filled the four walls, as I held a book on anything to teach me about the Leviathans. Right now, I got nothing. There were few things in the King James, but it wasn't exactly helpful. Sometimes I fucking hate research.

Putting the straw in my mouth, I threw the book onto the mattress, as Knee Socks
came in through the speakers. What a convince I'm wearing some. Hmph. Maybe I like this band to much. I'm not a 'modern music person' but these guys, these guys are hella good. And let me tell you something, half their songs are sexy as hell too. It's- it's nice.

I placed the bubble tea on the table top, taking my hair out of a bun, letting it fall back onto my shoulders. Being a hunter, you don't always get the luxury of relaxing. If your lucky, you get a week, but on most occasions. It's about a day or two. It sucks ass. Before picking up another book, I heard the squeaking of the door to reveal Sam, with two more hardbacks.

"Hey, Scar, I thought you'd want these. Me and Dean figured- well mostly me, thought you wanted to catch up in a few things. " Sam spoke to me, placing them onto my bed. He hadn't made eye contact with me, but I'll brush it off for now. He's probably tired.

"Thanks Sammy, I hadn't found anything, like at all. " I admitted sheepishly, sitting down and looking at the books. The looked like someone copied the holy bible 4 times into it. What the hell Sam?

The brunette just smiled, and shook his head. "You are the one who said you wanted the catch up. Or you can come downstairs with me and Dean, making the plans Misses Knee Socks. "

I rolled my eyes at him, and pushed his shoulders. Or I Atleast attempted. Damn you for being tall. If you don't believe me, he's like a giant. A moose. Heh, moose.
Taking in an inward sigh the song changes once more as it goes to "Do I Wanna Know?" Oh lord.

"I've heard this song before, I'm surprised you like this genre, Scar. " He stated, before looking over me.

"Oh, it's a guilty pleasure Sammy-Boy. " I cocked an eyebrow at him, and crossed my legs, as a small laugh escaped my lips.
I swore he was ogling at me. "Now, I'm sure everyone is waiting, so let's go discuss our plans and eat. Even though, I'm sure Dean has started without us. " Saying that, I placed an arm around Sam's linking us.

----------------------------

We all settled in the living room once more, as Bobby, set down the drinks, and we all sat around in a circle. (Placing the chairs that way) I Sat beside Bobby and Dean, as Sam had figured out how to get into the building properly.

All discussing it, we all agreed we on coming in through the back, parking the van near a exit door for a quick get away if it goes bad.

"So, since this is all figured out. I have one thing to say, " I spoke up. "These are very disgusting burgers Dean. "

"No, actually. I got you a tofu burger. " Dean smirked gently. I almost threw the meat hunk at him. Oh wait, it's not even real meat.

"What the hell?! I'm not a vegetarian or a health nutt! I take care of myself unlike you. " I hissed at him, as he closed his eyes mocking me.

"Yeah,okay. "

I stood up, fixing one of the knee socks, before kicking Dean in the thigh, before basically sitting in his lap taking his burger. "You will share. And don't say I gave germs, because half the time, we have blood on our bodies. " And with that, I took a bite out of greasy food, his hazel eyes boring into me. Maybe with anger. His gaze followed up from my feet to my head before taking the food back.

"Ya know, that sounds like a really weird kink. " Sam told me, but I cut him off, pointing a finger at him.

"Hey, you. Yeah, shut up. That's gotta be the nastiest thing to imagine. " I told him, until I felt two large hands on my thigh.

"What about a knee sock kink?" Dean cocked an eyebrow, as he picked up the sock, letting it slap against my skin.

"Ow!" I grimaced, before I I scooted myself from the man before me. "Sorry Winchester. If I turn you on, it's not my fault. " I teased him.

It wouldn't be. Plus, Dean. I think everything turns that man on. Fucking man whore. Okay, he's not all the time. Under all that hard and stubborn attitude, there's a huge teddy bear, just awaiting some cuddling. I've seen that side of him, and it took a toll on both us. I wouldn't mind, reliving that moment, but another tale another day.