If You Ever Feel like Letting Go..

The hospitals monitors beeped slowly as I had my head on Sam's shoulders. It was quiet and peaceful, as we awaited Dean to come back. Last time we saw him, he went to blow off steam. It's been a good hour since we saw him.

Raising my head from his shoulder, I bit my lip. "What if Dean went on a rampage?" I spoke softly, my eyes darting between Sam and Bobby.

The brunet glanced at me and took in his own sigh. "I'm sure he's fine, he'll be here soon. You know Dean, he always takes his time. " giving me a sympathetic smile, I leaned back on the chair.

Within five minutes, we heard loud footsteps coming down the hall, singling the eldest Winchester was back.
And wasn't all that happy.

"Woah, what happened?" I asked frantically.

"Dick Roman. That's what happened. " Dean started, turning in his heels to look at us both. "He had the nerve showing his ass here. I almost killed him on the spot. "

I swallowed quickly. It's a good thing that his Name matched his personality. Asswipe.

As the two brothers were in a conversation about Roman, I walked over to Bobby's bed. The older man looked stable, and peaceful in his tiny coma. This was probably the only time I've actually seen him that calm.

Taking a seat next to his bedside, I put my hands together, glancing between them and uncle Bobby.

"Hey, Bobby. I don't know if you can hear me or anything, but I just want you to know that me and the brothers are here for you. " I started out, licking my lips, "You've been through so much Bobby. Sometimes I wonder if your head would get bigger and explode. Now that you're in this situation, I guess my question has been answewd huh?" Bile in my throat had started, my eyes starting to brim with Tears. I hadn't even noticed the Winchesters come up behind me.

"Bobby, if you want to let go, we will understand. You've done your work here. You've raised three of us kids, and you did one good job. You've probably done more than you ever thought you could. I want you to know that we will remember you as a great man, hunter, and father figure. "
At this point I had let tears be spilt and wasn't ashamed. My hand had found Bobby's as Dean had put an arm around my shoulder. My free hand wiped away the stray tears as I looked down.

That's when I heard a slight groan. My eyes slowly darted up, seeing Bobby had awoken.

"Bobby! " Sam shouted, seeing as the man beckoned him to come closer, and pointed for a pen. Sam grabbed the pen, giving it to Bobby, as he wrote a numerical message on his hand.

"Idjits. "

Then the heart monitor turned into a straight line, as a single beep filled the small white rooms.