Buddi Transfer - Pt. 1

A/N: This one-shot was requested by WillowLaurenGCoy. Thank you so much for requesting a story and so sorry it took a while for me to finally have your story uploaded. Thank you for bearing with me. I hope you enjoy what I have written for you nonetheless. <3 

Also, look forward to Halloween specials coming up! I have something fun planned. >:) *evil laugh*

Summary: Y/N aids Adam in his work by taking care of him along with supplying him with the basis of his research - Kaslan Buddi dolls. Adam successfully transfers the A.I. onto another body (which happens to resemble Tom Holland for visuals). Y/N doesn't know what to make of all this. 

Genres: Humor, Friendship, Fluff

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you're obsessed with this kind of stuff." Y/N muttered. She chewed her gum in a hasty fashion as her eyes followed Adam rising from his hunched over position at his desk to accept the bagged boxes she held in her arms. As soon as he grabbed them he immediately tore open the packages and got to work as usual. 

Sighing, Y/N rested on the futon. She massaged her hands, the weight of the bags managed to leave imprints on her skin. She wondered how long she'd continue to feed into his obsession. At first it seemed harmless enough, but Adam was determined to prove his theory correct. She could see how much this both killed him and gave his life some kind of purpose. Y/N shook her head. She needed to put a stop to this as soon as possible. The guy could barely keep himself together anymore, she basically had to watch over him and make sure he didn't starve himself to death and that he had a decent place to sleep. When he finally decided to do so. 

With her tongue she positioned the gum dead center and blew out a bubble with a loud pop. Adam visibly startled at the loud noise. "Jesus Adam, you really need to sleep man. You look dead!" 

Adam shook his head as he picked up a Buddie doll and connected it to his computer. 

"What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? You had me buying dolls for the past three months. This is starting to get creepy." 

Adam swung around on his stool and began to dive into theories about A.I. consciousness and transcendence. 

Good, now I got him started. Time for me to get out of here. 

"--I believe I can transfer that consciousness over to a--" Y/N interrupted him when she got up and signaled with a hand. 

"Look Adam, please get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Y/N, you don't understand, I'm getting very close!" He pleaded. 

She paused for a moment and just nodded in response giving a false smile. "Ok Adam. Don't stay up too late."  With that she left his workshop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ 1 Month Later ~

"Thanks for coming guys!" Y/N waved goodbye to her classmates as some got into their cars and the rest walked to the nearest bus stop. Today was a good day as their study session proved to actually be productive and fun. Being an online university student was cool and all, but it was still nice to see another human being and hear their voice. 

She felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped. 

"Gosh." Jessica chuckled. "Sorry I scared ya. I wanted to know if you wanted to have a girls night tomorrow?" She asked. Her eyes remained hopeful with her fingers crossed.