Spooktober Tales 1

A/N: So here's my new series of one shots for October. I had tried accessing my account last night and kept getting errors. So I had to wait and try again. Thankfully it's working for me again. I started typing this at 4 in the morning, so I'm not too late. 

Hope you all enjoy. :)

Summary: Angela gets ready to attend a Halloween party and get her mind off of her problems for once. However, her night proves to be more than she can handle.

Genre: Horror

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angela busied herself with gently combing her hair neatly back and maintaining a smooth updo. 

"Damn. I gotta hurry the hell up and get out of here." Turning her head side to side, she was satisfied with how it turned out. Snatching her favorite hairspray - Got2b - off her small bathroom sink, she unleashed a large cloud of hairspray. The amount she used was definitely enough to freeze the style in place for a long period of time.

Examining her makeup, she topped everything off with bold and volumizing mascara. She kept it pretty minimal. Light eyeshadow and lipstick. "You look good, if I do say so myself." Winking at her reflection. She then proceeded to pose in front of the mirror, admiring her beautiful dress and the way it looked on her dark skin. The way the lights reflected off her dress made her feel stunning. Her gaze landed on the framed photo of Marilyn Monroe, her icon. With an assured nod, she took off with a wide smile and ready for a night of fun and endless dancing.

[Angela's look for the party]

(Hair and dress)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angela pulled up to Tina's house in her grandfather's red 1960 sixty-two convertible Cadillac. She reminded herself to treat him to a large steak dinner in his favorite restaurant. The car suited her aesthetic perfectly and it turned heads when she drifted to a slow stop and parked.