Chapter 3: A New Friendship

Eternal Voyager starts up his boat and goes to the weird Shark base, thinking that someone might captured him, but something weird happened there.

Eternal Voyager: Hello? Anyone there? Hello??? HELLO?!

Henchmen: talk in gibberish

Eternal Voyager: Huh? What does that mean?

The henchmen grabbed Eternal Voyager from the arms and didn't let go.

Eternal Voyager: LET ME GO!! HELP!!!

???: Who said that?

Eternal Voyager: Uh, me? Yeah, I said that, person I don't know? Who are you?

Someone comes out from a door, an agent with a blue jacket, yellow shirt, a sword, and a red hat with an UWU face.

Skye: I'm Skye, leader of the Shark. You are?

Eternal Voyager couldn't think clearly. He thought that she was gonna kill him.

Eternal Voyager's mind: She's so cute! No, Eternal. Pull yourself together. You can't think a girl is cute. But she is....just...too....NO!

Eternal Voyager: *slaps himself and pushes away henchmen*

Skye: Uh, you good?

Eternal Voyager: Yeah, I'm Voyager Eternal! No, Dark Voyager! No, the person who overreacts! No, I'm Eternal Voyager!

Skye: Ok, nice to meet you, Eternal Voyager.

Eternal Voyager: Or you can call me Eternal for short. I...I mean... if you want!

Skye: Ok, Eternal.

Eternal: Ok, so....um....do you want...to....be friends? Not that you should, just...uh....saying.

Skye: Well.......Ok, sure.

Eternal: *gulps* O...okay

Skye: You seem strange. Everything okay?

Eternal couldn't think anymore. She's his new friend, she called him his nickname, Eternal, and now she is about to find out that he likes her already.

Eternal: *inhales and exhales* Yeah, everything is okay.

Skye: Okay. So..uh...you want to stay a little bit?

Eternal: Uh.....sure.

Skye: So...uh...where are you from?

Eternal: Here, from an earlier season.

Skye: Which one?

Eternal: Season X.

Skye: What?! Nice. Do you have any other friends?

Eternal: Yes, I mean...I used to.

To be continued in Chapter 4.....