Chapter 11: Reunited

Skye and The Time Loop Skins were searching everywhere in the island, asking everyone if they saw Eternal Voyager.

Skye: Ugh, it's no use! We'll never find him. Maybe he is dead...*cries*

Ultima Knight: Hey. Would Eternal Voyager give up? No. Will you give up?

Skye: No, I wouldn't!

Ultima Knight: Good. We'll search the west. Skye, you search where he was last seen, Steamy Stacks.

Skye: Ok.

The Time Loop Skins open a rift and teleport to the west. Skye used a launch pad and used Ollie to fly to Steamy Stacks.

Skye: Ok, Ollie. We're here. Let's see if we can find him.

Skye walked to one of the Steamy Stacks, seeing someone grabbing some juice from the Stack. It was The Explorer.

Skye: Oh, uh..hello, Mr. Explorer.

Explorer: Just call me Explorer.

Skye: Ok, um...have you seen....a person...named.....Eternal Voyager?

Explorer: Huh? Uh...no. Haven't seen him here. Why?

Skye: Oh, uh....no reason. Guess he is dead.

Explorer: Yeah, doesn't sound like you "liked" him.

Skye: I....uh...I DID!!!*cries* HE WAS MY ONLY FRIEND BESIDE OLLIE!! AND...AND I ALWAYS HAD A CRUSH ON HIM!!!*stops crying but has tears* So, if you see him, tell him that I said that, okay?

The Explorer starts tearing up, knowing how sad and miserable Skye was. He wanted to help, so he did the only thing he could do, take off his cloak.

Explorer: Well, Skye. I feel like you already told Eternal Voyager.

Skye: What do you mean? *gasp*

The Explorer was actually Eternal Voyager! Skye couldn't think anymore. She was so happy that Eternal Voyager was still alive. Opening her arms wide, she ran to Eternal Voyager and hugged him.

Skye: I'm so happy you're alive! *cries*

Eternal Voyager's mind: What should I do or say?! I know.

Eternal Voyager was also happy that Skye was okay. So he hugged her also.

Skye: There's something I want to show you.

Eternal Voyager: Is this a prank?

Skye: No, I swear.

Eternal Voyager: Ok.

Skye was leading Eternal Voyager to her surprise. She lead him to Salty Springs.

Skye: Ok, Eternal. Open your eyes.

Eternal: *gasp*

It was his friends, The Time Loop Skins. Eternal was shocked how Skye did this, but also happy. Eternal ran to them and hugged them as hard as he could.

Eternal: I thought I lost you guys.*tears up*

Breakpoint: We did also.

Ultima Knight: Alright guys. Time to go back in time and stop the Visitors. And don't worry. We won't die because I touched the juice from Steamy Stacks and touched you all with it.

Skye: Okay. Well, bye for good, I guess.

Eternal Voyager: Uh, Ultima Knight, don't you have a spare armor set but gray?

Ultima Knight: Welll yes, but it's not painted.

X-Lord: Does it have to be painted?

Ultima Knight: Well, no. Why do you need the armor, Eternal? You're not a girl. This is for girls.

Eternal Voyager: Couldn't Skye wear the armor and come with us? J...just saying! If she w...wants to.

Skye: *gasp* YES!!! Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!

All of a sudden, Skye kissed Eternal in front of The Time Loop Skins. Eternal was blushing so hard he turned red.

Eternal Voyager: Uh.....um......urr....thanks.

Skye: Sorry, Eternal!

Eternal Voyager: It's fine!

Skye went to one of the houses and put on the armor. A few minutes later, she came out.

Skye: Alright, guys. How do I look?

Eternal: Very good!

Everyone: Agreed!

Eternal: But just in case,you need to change your name.

Skye: Hmmm....how about......Eternal Knight?

Everyone but Eternal: Good!

Eternal: *blushes hard* That..is..good!

Ultima Knight: Alright, guys. Activating rift in 3...2...1...activate!

The rift opens, taking everyone to Season X and stop the Visitors.

The End!