Chapter 4: Backstories And Origins

Skye: What do you mean you used to?

Eternal: Well, I was friends with a lot of people. Ultima Knight, Sparkle Supreme, Breakpoint, X-Lord, Catalyst, Tilted Texnique, and Y0ND3R.

Skye: Wow, that IS a lot of people.

Eternal: Then the Visitors came with a plan to destroy the nexus orb, which kept time together. But after the fight with the Mecha and the Monster, they cracked the orb, and then time broke.

Skye: Okay.

Eternal: Then, the Visitors brought the meteor in a rift, with me on top of it.

Skye: What? Are you okay?

Eternal: Yep. I'm eternal, so I can't get hurt.

Skye: Okay, good.

Eternal: Okay, so then, the meteor was going straight to the orb, then me and the meteor crashed into it and then a black hole appeared and sucked up the entire universe.

Skye: WHAT?! So, I came through a black hole?

Eternal: Technically, yeah.

Skye: Wow. So, that's how you made it here and lost all your friends?

Eternal: Yes. I'm still looking for them.

Skye: Ok, I feel so bad for you.

Eternal: So, what is your backstory and origin?

Skye: I lived in a treehouse, which wasn't bad. Then, I was going on an adventure.

Eternal: I can tell. You look like the kind of person to go on adventures.

Skye: Why, thank you. Anyway, I saw a little red hat on the ground. It was Ollie, a little red hat with an UWU face. Then, he became my best friend.

Eternal: Nice. What's next?

Skye: Then, somehow, it turned dark quick. Then, zombies started appearing. But fortunately, I had my Epic Swords Of Wonder.

Eternal: Cool. Keep going.

Skye: Okay, so I started slaying the zombies down, but then someone named Midas captured me and told me if I passed his survey, I can join Ghost.

Eternal remembers Ghost at that war he saw, and he also remembered Midas. He saw him as a visitor.

Eternal: Okay?

Skye: So for now, I work here.

Eternal: Ok, but where does this Midas live or work? You know, just curious.

Skye: At the Agency. That's where he gives the surveys.

Eternal: Okay. Hold on. I'll be back.

To be continued in Chapter 5.....