Chapter 7: The Plans Exposes

Eternal goes to find Skye and see if she is okay. He's still in disguise, but he's not sure if she'll recognize him.

Dark Eternal: Hello, are you Skye? *mind* I'm pretending to not know her.

Ghost Skye: Yes. You must be my partner, Dark Voyager.

Dark Eternal: Yes, that is correct. Midas told me that you joined Ghost.

Ghost Skye: Yeah, I did. That boss, Midas, looks so handsome and incredible.

Eternal was shocked, yet also heartbroken. He had a crush on Skye, and she likes Midas. Eternal didn't know what to do.

Dark Eternal: Oh well, um.....good....for....you. I better go! See you tomorrow, Skye.

Ghost Skye: Ok. Bye, Dark Voyager.

Eternal runs to Midas's office to see if he can find his plans.

Eternal: *cries* WHY?!?! MIDAS WILL BE DEAD AFTER THIS!!! Oh, what's this? It's a...blueprint? What's it for?

He looks at the blueprint, seeing a device and the storm.

Eternal: "Device Prototype: Destroy Storm; Flood Island" Wait, What?!?! This is bad, like really, really bad!!! I got to tell Skye.

Eternal runs to the top of the Agency, seeing Skye looking at the distance.

Dark Eternal: Skye! SKYE!!! I have something important to show you.

Ghost Skye: What is it, Dark Voyager?

Dark Eternal: Look, I found this blueprint in Midas's office! It is a plan for a device to destroy the storm and flood the island! We have to work together and fight him!

Ghost Skye: Okay, First, that's dumb because I have a crush on Midas. Second, you're overreacting. And lastly, I don't believe you because I'm helping him with that device.

Dark Eternal: What?!

To be continued in Chapter 8.....