Chapter 10: The Big Fight

Midas, Skye, and The Time Loop People were flying across the skies, looking for life on the island. And guess what? They did! A whole lot of stuff changed. But they knew they'd get used to it.

-A few months later-

Midas and Skye took over The Authority and turned it back into The Agency. They built a new tower on the building. It was very tall.

Ghost Midas: Ok, Skye. We're finished.

Ghost Skye: Okay, Master.

The Time Loop Skins were still stuck in the cage, bored and disappointed.

Ultima Knight: If I can...just....reach...

Breakpoint: What are you doing, Ultima?

Ultima Knight: Trying to reach the key.

Catalyst: Well, it's gonna take another month to do that. Here, let me try.

Catalyst uses her lightning power and pulls in the keys.

Everyone: FINALLY!!!

Ultima Knight: Alright, guys. Time to fight the old Visitor.

-A few minutes later-

The Time Loop Skins are going up the tall tower, where Midas and Skye are.

Ultima Knight: Hey, Midas!

Ghost Midas: Ah! How did you get out?

Catalyst: We have our ways.

Ghost Midas: Ah! Henchmen, attack!

The Henchmen start fighting the Time Loop Skins, being distracted.

Ghost Midas: Hah! They'll never stop me now!

???: Oh yes, they are.

Out of nowhere, a unknown person comes out of the shadows, punching Midas in the face.

Ghost Midas: OW! Who are you!?

Explorer: Cal me The Explorer!

Ghost Midas: Well, explorer or not, you'll never stop me.

The Explorer and Midas were fighting on the top of the tower. The thing is, the door is locked, so they can't escape and the flood left a crack on the ground and lava is coming out, but the only way to stop it is to kill someone in it.

Ghost Midas: No one can stop me!!! Eternal died, and you will also.

Explorer: Well, maybe. But watch this.

The Explorer opened a rift and a rocket came out. He controlled it with his mind powers. And it crashed into Midas, pushing him in the lava.

Ghost Midas: NO!!!!!!!! *drowns in lava*

Explorer: Phew! Guess it's my time to go. Farewell, everyone!

The Explorer teleported to an unknown location of the island. The lava stopped and The Agency disappeared, turning back to The Authority.

Ghost Skye: NO, MIDAS!!! WHY?!?! Huh? What's happening?!

Skye was changing again. Instead of Ghost colors like yellow and green, she turned into red and blue.

Skye: Ugh. Ah! Where am I?

Ultima Knight: The Explorer defeated Midas, and everything is back to normal.

Skye: Huh. Ok, that's good. OH NO! Where's Eternal Voyager?!

Ultima Knight: Well, Midas said that he shot Eternal with an energy cells, and he threw him in kevilution juice at Steamy Stacks.

Skye: No, no, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

To be continued in Chapter 11.....