Chapter 5: Teams Combined

Eternal goes on his boat and goes to the Agency. He needs to find Midas and see if he has any other plans for the island.

Eternal: Okay, I'm here. Let's see where Midas is and see if I can join Ghost.

Speaker: Next Person May Come To Midas's Office.

Eternal goes in, seeing Midas behind his desk, all gold and looking powerful. Luckily, Eternal was in disguise as Dark Voyager.

Midas: Hello. You must be Dark Voyager. Are you evil?

Dark Eternal: Uh..yes...yes I am.

Midas: Good, because you remind me a awful lot of someone named Eternal Voyager.

Dark Eternal: Uh...oh yeah.....I...I hate that guy.

Midas: Good. I'm going to ask you a few questions, okay?

Dark Eternal: Um, okay.

Midas: Okay, what season were you made? Just to see if you're not a imposter.

Dark Eternal's mind: This is so easy. *gasp* I know. I can use my mind powers to answer the next questions.

Dark Eternal: Season 3, I'm a Battle Pass skin, I don't like Dark Vanguard, and I want to join Ghost.

Midas: Wow. Ok, you're hired.

Eternal was proud that he joined so he can see what Midas is planning. So, he went to the Shark.

Eternal: Ok, Skye. I'm ba... Where is she? Hello? Skye?

Henchman: Hello. I'm the only henchman that can talk normal. Skye went to the Ghost interview.

Eternal: *gasp* Oh no!

To be continued in Chapter 6.....