Playlist Day 2

I wake up the next morning with Mattia's hands around my waist,I giggled slightly as I see his eyes open a little.I kissed his lips lightly as he kissed back putting his hand on my cheek,He put his other hand around my waist but then the door loudly opened and we pulled back quickly.

Mattia:You killed my moment with Devyn ALVARO
Alvaro:Sorryyyy!!....
Ale:DATE ALREADY DUMB RAT
Roshaun:DEVYN AND MATTIA
Devyn:*Laughs*

I got up from my bed and picked out an outfit for today,I walked into the bathroom and Showered,Shaved,Brushed my teeth,Did my makeup,put on my lip gloss,and Picked out shoes.

Outfit:

I brushed my hair and put on my hoop earrings,I put on some glasses,Put on my butterfly Chain,and Bracelets

I brushed my hair and put on my hoop earrings,I put on some glasses,Put on my butterfly Chain,and Bracelets.I put my phone in my Mini Backpack along with my AirPods,I turned on the Google dot in the room and put on Face by Pnb Rock (AN:Okay but like that song is good tbh).

Mattia:This is why I don't let you use my Alexa
Devyn:Say that again Rat
Mattia:Oh rat?....is that how you insult me now Mamas? (AN:MaMaS)
Devyn:*Laughs* You're annoying
Mattia:and you're cute *Winks*
He smirks and gets ready to see some Tiktokers perform
Alvaro:You like him don't you Dev?
Devyn:Mhm....He's just sooo.....*Laughs*
Alejandro:Ouuuuu....Mattia hurry tf up!!

Devynmontez I'm just gonna say he is soooo fine I'm gonna go cry about it😳😂

Devynmontez
I'm just gonna say he is soooo fine I'm gonna go cry about it😳😂

Mattiapolibio:And you're just as fine😳
Alejandrosario:Ooooouuuu
Alvaromero:Dev and Mattiaaaa!!
Roshaundiah:Ahhhh yessss DATE Miss.Ma'am!
^Devynmontez:Okay!!😂
More Comments...

Mattia walked out of the bathroom in a shadow hill T-Shirt and jeans with Airforces,the boys whistled and left the room leaving Mattia and I alone.I blushed and looked down at how quiet it got,he chuckled lightly and grabbed my Chin lightly making me look at him (AN:😳).

Mattia:So....That Instagram post
Devyn:We don't talk about that... *Laughs*
Mattia:Mhm *Laughs*...Devyn before we go I gotta tell you something
Devyn:Yeah?
Mattia:Devyn I liked you for a long time....But when I noticed you took interest to Kairi and I wanted to push away my feelings and I never did...It may take a while but I wanna be with you Dev:I like you too Mattia....I always did but then there was Kairi and a lot happened at the time but I wanna be with you too
You two kissed then the boys walked in but Mattia didn't care
Alvaro:YES!!!
Roshaun:WOOO
Ale:YESSIR!!!

I pulled away from the kiss and hugged Mattia,we all left and went to the main area as the host announced who was singing first which was Ofc Andre Swilley (AN:Bruh his spam on TikTok his hilarious😂),we all laughed as we watch Andre do his TikTok dance to his song.He grabbed my hand and brought me to the stage as we danced,Mattia looked at me an awe and laughed at how "Cute" I was.

Andre:Whats upppp guys *Laughs* I'm hear with Devyn Montez in the fleshhhh!!!....Soo Devyn!!!,Tell ussss the tea,you and Mattia together or Whattt??
Devyn:Damn you Andre *Laughs*
Andre:I meannnn!!....you don't have to answer *Laughs*
Devyn:No I will *Laughs*...Actually Yeah Mattia and I are dating
Fans:WOOOOOO!!!
Mattia mouthed the words I love you and smiled
Andre:*Whispers* Y'all are cute!....I'll see y'all around
Devyn:Bye Andre *Laughs*
Mattia:Playlist prom is tomorrow we going?
Devyn:Duh....To kick off the last day Ofc we do *Laughs*

We found the others and hungout for a couple of hours,all of a sudden we hear a loud scream and someone sounding very upset.We walked into the crowd of people and saw Kairi and Celia arguing,I looked at Mattia and he nodded his head meaning he'll let me deal with it.

Celia:Ugh why are you here
Kairi:Devyn....
Devyn:Look Kairi trust me....Celia I'm done with your shit dude!!!,you've divided our friend group and kept Kairi away from us and I'm over it!!!....YOU CHEATED MORE THAN ONCE AND KAIRI FORGAVE YOU.....cause he's a softie,so do us a favor and leave somewhere cause you're a whole Mf snake Bruh....
Secruity:This event is over everyone go to your rooms!!!!
Kairi:Devyn-
Devyn:Don't worry about it....

TBC