Lesson 6: Advice

...April 2018, Baguio City, Philippines...

Ryan: Ok Everyone! Gather around..

Han: So, did you talk with teacher Vincent about our vacation? Our tour?

Ryan: Yeah, so here's the thing.. Kim talked to me that there are some conditions need to be kept. 

1st, It's a long holiday so definitely, a lot of people are going to have their vacation too. Teacher Vincent has already contacts to our transportation which is a van and our accommodation which is a transient house. 

2nd, It's no ordinary holiday so expect that the price of everything is going to be higher than the normal.

3rd, Teacher Vincent is going to  be our  tour Guide!

Students: Yes!!!!!

Ryan: Shhh!! Guys guys guys!! I'm not done yet..

And finally, This is a secret! No one...... I mean NO ONE should talk about it with other students and teachers... I'm telling you, it's Teacher Vincent's job which is at stake. So I want you all to promise that you are going to keep your mouths shut about our vacation especially Teacher Vincent being our tour guide! Before and even after our tour. Understood!?

Students: Yes!!

...

Mini: Oh my god! Finally! I can wear my bikinis and I could show it to my Teacher Oppa!! I'm so excited!!! 

Dana: Wow! You actually brought your bikinis here all the way from Korea??

Mini: Of course! In case of emergency...

Dana: Emergency?? What emergency?

Mini: Oppa Emergency! HAHAHAHA Everything should go with my plans! Dana! You are going to help me with this, right??

Dana: Treat me dinner then I'll help you.

Mini: Call! HAHAHAHA

...

Karen: Wow, Mini is up to something... 

Sujan: Yeah, I heard them loud and clear. Eunni, did you also bring your bikinis?

Karen: I didn't. Even before coming here, I had never planned of going to the beach since I knew that Baguio City does not have one.. How about you Kim?

Kim:...

Karen: Kim! Kim!!

Kim: Oh! What??

Karen: You are day dreaming again.. What is wrong with you?

Kim: Oh, no no no, nothing..

Sujan: So did you also bring your bikini?? Mini brought hers.

Kim: Oh! Actually, I did..

Karen: Sujan, Let's go and buy ours tomorrow!

Sujan: I am not used to wearing bikinis..

Karen: Well, this is your chance!! You know, Shota likes bikinis...

Sujan: Stop talking about nonsense Eunnie! I don't want to show my body..

Karen: Don't be shy baby girl. You are not a child anymore. Hahahaha... Are you coming with us Kim?

Kim: Hmmm, I guess I' just go along with you.. I already have mine...

Karen: Is it sexier than Mini's bikini? One piece or two piece? 

Kim: Hmmm.. I'll think about it..

Karen: Hey, What's bothering you? Is it about Jun again??

Kim: Hmm, yes...