Lesson 1: Back To School

...July 31, 2017, Makati City, Philippines

Vincent: Alright! Last day at work! Let's finish this thing and finally gonna be free again! Gonna do my best out of it! 

Romar: Man! Do you really need to leave us? You're making me sad. Really sad! Who's going to give free drinks, cocktails, mocktails, juices, blended drinks, sodas, fruit juices, water, beer, hard spirits, and all the liquids that you have here at the Poolside Bar? Come on man. Life here at the Poolside wont be the same without you anymore Vincent. "The Best Bartender", "The Chick Magnet" I cant enjoy my life here with the new guy who's going to replace you. He's totally "NOT YOU". 

Vincent: I'm sorry man. I know you are going to miss me big time but I'm done here. Im tired of this management, this bar... take a look around. You call this a "BAR"??? We are out here working under the heat of the scorching sun without even a single air conditioner or at least an electric fan! I'm from Baguio City and you know that it is really famous for its cold weather here in the Philippines. I cant live in hell anymore.. This place doesnt deserve to be a 5 star hotel. A 3 will do. 

Romar: Well I guess you're right. I totally agree with you and I support your decision. But still, it makes me sad...

Vincent: I'm not dying! I'll visit you from time to time. I promise. And I will bring you some famous products from my hometown whenever I visit here. 

Romar: I'm expecting to have lots of fresh vegetables to bring to my family. HAHAHAHA

Vincent: Sure thing. By the way, where's the new guy? He better be prepared  because I wont be here tomorrow anymore. Has he memorized our drinks and on how to mix our cocktails yet?

Romar: I don't know man... oh, speak of the devil, here he comes..

CJ: Vincent! Why are you doing this to me??? I need more time to practice and memorize everything...

Vincent: Naahhh, you're good. What's the concoction of a Margarita?

CJ: Hmmm, Lime Juice, Orange Juice and Vodka....????

Vincent: Right.. You're doomed.. Ok gather here.. including you Romar, Im going to make our last drink.

.... Vincent couldn't hide his happiness as he spends his last day with his colleagues. He has been through a lot but he finds happiness working as a bartender. He sure is passionate working as one but couldn't find the right place and right bosses to work with. Now that he has decided to go back home, what could be waiting for him? Is there a new opportunity waiting for him or is he going to continue working as a bartender?

________________________________________________________________________________

...November 2017, Baguio City, Philippines

Vincent: Girlfriends! Where are you!? Let's party tonight! My old place..

Abi: Oh my gosh!! Vincent! You're back??

Rose: Since when!!?? Let's meet at 7 pm and let's have dinner first.

Vincent: I'll tell you all the details tonight. I really miss this place. There's really no place like home.. 

...8pm...

Vincent: What the heck Abi! I said 7pm! My god! You have never changed.

Rose: HAHAHA as always. You know her. 

Abi: I'm so sorry! I had to do some things earlier and had to go overtime..

Vincent: As punishment, dinner's on you hahaha.