Lesson 2: First Class

...March 2018, Baguio City, Philippines

...Vincent!!!! Vincent!!!!

Vincent: Yeah, Teacher Rose, what is it??

Rose: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 

Vincent: For what???

Rose: You are the TEACHER of the month for February! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now, how do we celebrate? AHHH!! I know! Let's have Samgyupsal buffet!! Sounds good???

Vincent: Well. that's not a big deal but, thanks anyway... Don't forget to call Abi tonight then and please tell her to not be LATE!..... AGAIN!

Rose: Hahaha you know that girl! She's always late... 

Vincent: Yeah, I know right... Tell her to meet us at 6pm then we meet her at 7pm. Hahahaha. Sounds good?

Rose: Good idea! 

Vincent: Ahhhhhh... Finally, end of another semester. So it means, new students and I have enough time to sleep in the morning. I have 4 students left and I wont be having a student during the first period which, means I could sleep till 8am and come to work at 9am. I really hate waking up at 5 in the morning just to enter the first period at 7am. Terrible traffic and lack of transportation coming here. 

Rose: Yeah, I feel you. 

Vincent: Good for the students because they have a dormitory here. You know, if they have free time after each of their two-hour class, they could just go back to their room and lie on their bed for a bit. Enough to restore energy to study again. I envy them.... I want to be a student again. I hate being an adult...

Rose: Hahaha you have a long way to go Vincent. You haven't experience 1/4 of my life.

Vincent: I wonder how you stay positive and stay in this company for like three years with this kind of salary. It's really low and not to mention that you are raising two teenagers now! 

Rose: Well, you just need to keep on moving forward.. Come on! Cheer up! We can work abroad someday! And then, we could earn tenfold of our salary. Just gather more experience then we could enjoy our future in no time.

Vincent: Yeaaahhhh.. I'm pulling myself together.. Let's finish this day and let's have Samgyupsal Parteeeey!!

________________________________________________________________________________

HT Lou: Okay everyone. That's it for your orientation. Don't forget to have your ID pictures taken  when you go to the mall this coming weekend. Anymore questions? "I hope they understand me." 

Students: None!

HT Lou: Manager Ducky, please take over.

Ducky: Yes HT! 

(Started to speaks Korean)

Okay new students! By the way, I'm Manager Ducky and I'm the Manager for Korean students while you are staying here. I'm going to help you with all your concerns and of course, if you don't understand a thing, let me translate them for you. Except your projects and homework, of course. 

Karen: Hey...... Kim..... Are you okay?? ...... Kim..???

Kim: Oh Wha...What??? 

Karen: I said are you okay? I think it's better if we go to the mall together to get our pictures taken. What do you say?

Kim: Yeah yeah, sure.. why not...

Sujan:.....Hi Eunnies, can I come with you tomorrow. I'm Sujan by the way... 23 years old..