4 I Want To See Her Again

So this one is kind of short and sucky sorry :((

Elijah's point of view

'She's just another useless human in mystic falls' Was she really? It had barely been a few hours after leaving the grill yet... The girl in gray still roamed my mind. What was her name? What does she know of what lives in mystic falls? What is her relation with the Gilbert's? Why do I care so much?

"What's wrong Elijah?" My nosy sister asked "Noth-" " He's strung up over a girl he'd seen at the grill-a girl who's name he is not aware of might I add" he interrupted, and quite smugly might I add. "Surely the great and powerful klaus" Rebekah's voice dripped with sarcasm "would know who this mysterious girl is". That wiped the smirk off Niklaus's face. "He did not" I laughed; my laugh made me recall the girls laugh. Beautiful and strong, careless and free "The mysterious girl in gray" I murmured. "Nik" my sister whispered "what's he talking about" "I'm not sure" he loudly whispered knowing I could hear "what's he thinking?".

I smiled. I think it's incredible how your own thoughts belong to you and only you, unless you want to share them. I hadn't noticed I was left alone.

Klaus point if view

"What is it you want Nik" my sister asked after I dragged her outside, not wanting Elijah to hear us as clearly as he could've inside. "I'm not exactly sure what Elijah's thinking but I believe it's about the girl. When was the last time we saw Elijah gazed by something that had nothing to do with literature?" I asked, hoping she was realizing where I was going with this. "So... What you want to do is set them up?" She asked a but confused "I want to help him find happiness" I shrugged "Is that so hard to believe?" She pretended to think about it "Well you did dagger him. Twice or thrice I believe" she pointed out. I rolled my eyes "Will you assist me or not?"

"Always and forever"

Elijah's point of view

"Will you assist me or not?" "Always and forever" why did klaus want to help me find happiness? How would he help me? What did I need help with? "If I'm correct" the two walked back In "you heard every word" I stood up nodding "So you know we will do as you wish to join with the ordinary girl?" Ordinary? I would think not, yet she's...

Completely Ordinary.

"I want to see her again"

Hope youve enjoyed my sucky story so far! Thank you for the 105 reads 💞💞💞💞I love you all!!!!!!!!!!! Plllleaaaaaaaase comment, I love it when you do!

❤️The Girl In Gray