TWO

{unedited}

Geneva woke up coughing. She held her neck only to remove her hand from the sensitive skin there.

She recalled everything. Samuel's body was carried away. She refused to believe he was dead. The gun hadn't made a sound when it fired the bullet through his head. There had been no blood splattered and his eyes. God his eyes...

A door opened and out came Marcelo. Wet with a towel wrapped around his waist as he dried his hair with a white towel in his hand. He turned around, his front in view, and Geneva stared.

Her eyes run up his covered lower region and took in his torso that displayed his defined arbs and a firm chest. Both his arms were inked and the patterns trailed all the way up to his shoulder blades, and trapezius and small patterns passed his collarbone.

Her eyes lifted to his face and her breath faltered when she saw that he had watched her unconsciously check him out.

"You're up."

His lips tagged into a sexy smile and her muscles clenched on their own.

He moved forward and she made effort to get out of bed only then realizing her attire.

Naked. She was naked underneath and dressed in a male button shirt. The buttons were done mid of her chest until the bottom. The seem stopped at the middle of her thighs.

"What did you do?"

She asked. Glancing up at the person she knew was responsible for the lack and change of her clothing.

"Your bladder happened."

She met his eyes. He was already facing her with his arms crossed as he observed her with a trace of amusement.

Her-

Did she wet herself? When?

"You blacked out and let go. I cleaned you."

Her hands held her arms.

Not only did she wet herself, but he also cleaned her. He saw her... Saw her without anything on.

Oh, Lord.

Marcelo came close and she took small steps back ending up backed against the wall.

"Do you want me to fuck You against the wall?"

He asked and dropped the towel from around his waist. Shocking her.

Her eyes widened as she stared at his semi-hard dick that was in plain sight and she quickly looked away. The image of his manhood was branded in her brain. She held the unbuttoned part of her shirt tight her other hand against the wall.

Her heart pounded, she wanted to drop to the floor.

Marcelo's masculine body wash hit her nose. Her inhales of oxygen consisted of him and she pushed harder into the wall not looking at him. She couldn't.

" you were so wet." he began, his rich vocals filling the room.

His hand went between her thighs and she on reflex tightened her thighs together but he had already cupped her womanhood with his strength, making her look up at him. Her hand was on his wrist in an attempt to stop him.

And she inwardly cursed at herself when the shiver that run through her body at the feel of his hand on her skin made itself evident between the two of them.

He was taller and bigger than her, she felt small. Her head barely reached his chin. The feel of his wide palm against her core made her tiptoe and push his hand away with both of hers.