FOUR

{unedited}

Geneva's feet  remained in the same spot because of Marcelo's tone.

That was the same tone he had used after he'd stabbed her.

" Run  amor. Run again."

The  expression on his face similar to the one he had had on. At ease and ready to play.

Unconsciously, her hand lifted and covered the area she had gotten stitched because and by Marcelo himself.

She didn't want to play, so she stayed put as though paralyzed from the knee down.

She remembered the pinch of the needle and thread over and  through her skin as Marcelo stitched her up. He had asked if she had wanted him to staple  or stitch her up.

The thought of being stapled had made her shiver at how painful and  inhuman it would and appeared to be even though she had watched scenes in med dramas that did it.

She  shade tears when he stitched her because she had felt everything. The pain of the needle and the wound itself.

" you're doing great amor."

Marcelo had encouraged with a pleased smile while her mind and body battled out the pain. She didn't want to see what was going on or what he was doing to her skin. Each penetration the needle made, she'd tightly shut her eyes. Hands fisted as tears passed her closed eyelids.

She didn't remember everything that took place while he tended to her but  the air around her skin, the feel of the black leather coach he had placed her back on for him to work, her top folded to expose the wound that he cleaned and tended to.

Whether it had taken minutes or hours to stop the bleeding and finish stitching  her up, she didn't know.

Her sensitivity had risen a notch and she was acutely aware of how everything close and around  made her feel. Especially the stab area.

Geneva looked at Marcelo her mind off that memory lane.

He was waiting. Waiting to see what she'd do and her decision was to stay  put . Unsure what to do that wouldn't land her getting stitches again or worse.

She didn't know him, but already, the little she knew, she doubted he was above doing many things. Including those that didn't favor her body left unscratched.

Her eyes moved to Dante and caught his eyes leave her frame to Marcelo's.

She felt her throat clog up as her eyes took in Dante who  was right in front of her. Her ray of hope and she couldn't go to him.

Marcelo stood up and walked towards Dante while he asked if some  shipment was successful to which Dante confirmed  it was.

Marcelo stood before Dante who was a mere inches shorter and placed his arm around Dante shoulder's . Leading Dante  out the room and stopped by the entrance then looked back at Geneva.

"If you finish going through and sorting out the clothes Geneva, you just might catch Dante before he leaves."

Her eyes left  Marcelo's and found Dante's who  gave her his brotherly smile whenever he wanted to assure her of something. Her eyes never left his brown ones and remained on the empty space even after Marcelo and him left leaving  the entrance blank.

Few of the female  assistants from before entered the room and she stared at them recalling  Marcelo's words. She guessed Marcelo sent them back to assist her.

She wanted to run to Dante and hear him say he found  a solution or that he'd come up with one soon.

Geneva turned and looked at the racks of clothes then  the women who each  offered her a warm professional smile ready to assist.