Its All In Your Head

Hi my name is Arthur Greely 27 years of age from Yonkers New York, I just moved down here to Miami,Florida. Im currently living with one of my cousins until I get my own place. I was nervous about moving to a new state where I dont know nobody or anything but I was looking for a fresh start. My cousin Robby and I have been talking about this move for years but I never went thru with it. Two months ago i got a new promotion and was asked to relocate so why not move down to the sunshine state and have a new start.

Although trying to settle in haven't been so easy, having to learn new streets and roads can be a headache, but I'm here now and there's no going back. As I struggled with new beginnings cuzzo kept telling me it's going to get better just give it some time, just relax and let everything sink in. He then went on to ask me What am I doing later, because he wants to invite a few people over to introduce me to and give me a lil taste of how these Floridians roll. I told him yeah sure go ahead just dont over do it, I'll be home by 8pm. Robby says, say less he gone make some calls and make something happen.

Now mind you I'm all new to this state and city I'm really out of my element right now fresh on everything. I made it to the new work building went ahead and had my car valet parked. Once I walked into the building security had my I'd badges ready and pointed me to the nearest elevator then said you're on the 12th floor sir, I nodded and kept it moving. I then reached the 12th floor where my supervisor and the whole team met me with welcoming gifts n treats, made me feel a lil special lol, in my head I'm thinking I'm starting to like miami the ppl are friendly here and I started to see some really beautiful women all over the floor. It lowkey was feeling like home cause I know how to adapt to any situation. Hours go by and now its lunch time as I'm walking out of my office I seen this short fine darkskin beautiful woman coming outside of the office across from mine boy oh boy I couldnt stop staring n smiling I mean pure beauty, face pretty, stomach flat, ass fat. I mean NBA Nothing But Ass.

But I wasn't sweating her cause I'm new here I dont want a bad reputation just yet, I walked to the elevator she made it there before me and she held the door open for me I entered and said thank you, she looked and said you're welcome. I introduced myself, Hi my name is Arthur, she said hey I'm Kim you new here right I said yeah today is my 1st day (laughing nervously), she said it's kind of good to have new faces around the office because we need more fun ppl in this boring building. I told her well change is always good n needed. We Made it to the cafeteria I told her I'll see her around as I'm getting my food n paying for everything. She came by and said well since you're new here how bout you sit with me and my girls at our table, I told her I ain't bother anybody or make anyone feel uncomfortable eating around me since none of them knew me.

Kim said that's silly you're new here and handsome I'm sure all the women in this cafeteria right now would love to sit at your table n see what you're all about, lol I said nah I'm just a regular guy starting in a new state, far from regular Kim resisted I asked what u mean by that, she goes n say well you're upfront, outspoken and outgoing you not afraid to say what's on your mind or what you want most men keep everything bottled up and dont know how to keep a conversation going but I've only known you for 2 hours and I feel like I can talk to you about any and everything. I laughed then said well I got that kind of power over ppl idk how or why but I do lol she said oh really what other powers do you have, I told her idk but I got the kind of power to make people like me even when they dont want to like me.

We grabbed our food then walked over to their table where 2 of her best friends Michelle and Ruby were sitting , I pulled her seat out for her to sit down her homegirls yelled out 'oh girl he a gentleman, lol I laughed in my head like this gone be a wild lunch. Cause Michelle and Ruby seemed ghetto but who am I to judge gotta get to know them 1st before painting the picture, I said hey ladies I'm Arthur Greely from Yonkers New York and I'm new to Miami, Fl and this new office Ruby looked me up and down then said Kim girl damn he fine as fuck, lol I already knew that was coming cause she couldnt take her eyes off me but mind you I've already told myself that Kim gone be the one that I put down with lol you know how they say a man can tell if he wanna be with you from the 1st 15minutes of meeting you.