part 9 'then who the daddy'

Wait what, what you mean Arthur is not the daddy girl I thought yal was on good terms and working on building a great relationship kim said, I mean yal been on dates n you be spending nights with the man and everything so how can this not be his child. Plus who else have you been messing with bitch we've been best friends since the 3rd grade are you hiding secrets, is it someone I know girl tell me. Sarah shook her head like girl I'm not even sure but he somebody I've known for some years now we mess around from time to time, it ain't nothing official tho and none of u bitches better not say anything to Arthur. When the time is right I will tell him myself and kim please please please dont mention any of this to Robby cause if he knows then he gone tell Arthur.

   Girl ain't nobody gone say nothing to nobody your lil secret is safe with me, kim replied to Sarah but kim had already started texting Robby about Sarah taking a pregnancy test.
Kim sent Robby a message saying "bae you wont believe this but Sarah just took a pregnancy test n it says she is pregnant I'm so happy for her" Robby replies oh shit really that's so soon didn't her n Arthur just started messing with one another n she's already plugged. Then kim say yeah I guess he hitting it right she never mentioned that the baby is not Arthur's child lol, Robby texted me asap telling me yo when u get home we need to talk and stay away from kim at work. I asked him wanna talk for what and why u want me to stay away from kim what's going on, now I'm curious to find out n see wtf is happening.

  So I picked my phone up and texted Sarah to see hows her day going n possibly see wat the hell is happening, Sarah replied good everything's fine just on my way home to shower n get some rest I'm tired as hell from working all day. I told her aight good if you feel any better later I would like to see you, Sarah goes on n say well I'm not feeling to good right now in my head I know something's going on cause she was just feeling good n laughing now I asked to to come see me it's an excuse.
I hear kim in the living room laughing and watching TV, I walked out the room to see if she know wats wrong with Sarah n why she acting weird.

   Kim n Robby both sitting on the couch watching TV I walked over n say hey guys wats  going on with Sarah why she acting all weird towards me. They both looked at each other funny then kim say it's really not my place to say but Sarah took a pregnancy test and the test is positive she is pregnant, she dont know what to do about it I replied what you mean she pregnant and why she ain't tell me about this when I was on the phone with her smfh. Robby goes to say well cuzzo you know how women are maybe she's scare of wat you gone say or think about her, but that's bullshit cuzzo if she know I fuck with her the long way why wouldnt she tell me some shit like that. Lol mind yal I already have a master plan in my head cause I know ain't no way in hell that this is my baby even if she is plugged it cant be mine.

   Kim say maybe she ain't anything about the situation cause she made an appointment to have an abortion to get rid of the baby, Robby jumps up n say What An Abortion WTF did she even tell the child father that she plan on killing their baby who in the hell do shit like that. Now I'm sitting back laughing in my head cause me n Robby both know that this is his baby, Sarah dont know that I know everything and kim dont know anything neither so ima just sit back n watch it unfolds. Kim asked Robby damn bae why you so mad at the fact that Sarah wants to kill her baby shouldn't Arthur be the pissed off. Robby say I'm not tripping it's just I'm against all that abortion shit n if she having my cousin child then that'd family she cant do that, kim looked at Robby n said well Sarah told us that Arthur's not the father then Robby grabbed his phone n walked out the room to make a call. "Robby calls Sarah 'hey wats up everything alright kim told me that you're pregnant n plans on having an abortion Sarah you better not kill My child or else'.....