part 5

I looked back it’s Kim coming inside the room taking her robe off , as if she had been waiting for this opportunity to release some stress. I look down at Sarah and she looks at me and turn and look at Kim and begins to twirl her tongue back and forward as if she was calling her to the bed with her tongue. Then I look at Kim as she slowly walks over to me and start  giving me slow kisses as if she ready for my masterpiece . I begin to say to myself is this really happening right now or is it just in my head, cause 1 she's robby's girlfriend and 2 I'm new to this state n city so I have no idea how this is going to end.

  But I'm ready to find out the outcome now as kim is kissing me and Sarah is giving me head my mind is blown , because I'm stupid drunk with this woman I just started getting to know and my work crush who is also my cousin's girlfriend. All types of shit running thru my head I told Sarah to hold on so I can position myself better n lay down , I told kim to sit on my face as Sarah continued giving me head lol the room is lowkey spinning cause I'm on this henny and having a 3sum with 2 gorgeous women. Hearing kim moan while she sitting on my face just made my dick harder for Sarah down there handling business I mean she talking to the mic down there n I'm loving every bit of it.

  Kim n Sarah starts to kiss one another then comes the touching and fingering, I'm standing there watching cause this type of shit turns me on all the way. Kim told Sarah she wanna taste her, Sarah replied good open up kim is eating Sarah's pussy n her ass all in the air, pretty pink  pussy, lips nice n moist and me being Arthur it's only right that I drop dick in shorty. Mind you I'm fucked up drunk but I know I shouldn't be sticking meat in kim, it's just the way everything went down caught me by surprise. I keep telling myself in my head that this fucked up u shouldn't be doing this but I'm also in my head telling myself that this is a dream,  ain't no way in hell that I'm in this room having a 3sum with dese beautiful ladies right now.

  Bent dem both  over next to each other, dropping dick in em one after the other switching lanes if you know what I mean lol only the freaks will understand. Every time I'm sticking meat in one the other would kiss on her and suck her titties to make her feel good even spread them lips for me so I wont have to do much, from time to time I would pull out n put my dick in the others mouth n stick it back in her. Mind you this is a movie going on in my head I'm still in disbelief but I'm also dropping major dick in both of them idk how Robby sleeping thru all this noise because they loud in my room n robby's room down the hall from mine.