chapter: 23

E!NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Ali Downey Suicide Attempt???

As many of you will know, Ali Downey, daughter of Robert Downey Jr,  disappeared a few weeks back. She went completely off social media and had not been spotted out and about in London with beau Tom Holland for even longer. There were rumours of a separation between the two but after their Christmas return to social media we can exclude that theory.
We have the answer!
Back when Downey first disappeared pictures began to circulate of Tom Holland, her boyfriend, and RDJ entering and exiting a London Hospital. Ali was never seen with them and many speculated she was actually a patient there. We are here to CONFIRM those rumours.

An anonymous source has disclosed the reason Downey vanished off the face of the earth.
"We believe it was a suicide attempt."Our source told us, "It was the boyfriend that found her, lying in a pool of her own blood in their bathroom."
We were shocked to discover that apparently Ali had been extremely depressed during her trip to London. She had previously struggled with Depression but it appears this time it just got too much for her. According to our source, Alice had stopped eating and was extremely depressed. She over dosed while in the shower and fell, hitting her head. Ali was found by boyfriend Tom Holland and was immediately brought to a hospital where she remained for almost a month.

Although Ali herself has not confirmed this, several fans posted photos taken inside the hospital with a sickly looking Ali.
We are very sorry for the trauma Downey had to endure however it brings us question who really is Ali downey?
Is she the sweet kind girl we see in the media or something scarier?
Tell us your opinions, we'd love the hear them!

 We are very sorry for the trauma Downey had to endure however it brings us question who really is Ali downey?Is she the sweet kind girl we see in the media or something scarier?Tell us your opinions, we'd love the hear them!

alidowney: Dear E!News, Please fact check your articles in future xx

tomholland2013: don't listen to everything you hear online. You do not know anyone else's story nor should you assume things about them. 'Anonymous sources' are bullshit. Celebrities are famous because of their skill, talent and craft. You do not love Ali for her life story, you love her for her music. What she or anyone else does behind the cameras is not any of your business so please stop making assumptions. Spread only love and laughter.
thank you.

lilablackwell98: @e!news kindly fuck off.

bensmithguitar: Ali we love you so much and @e!news is spouting bull.

matthewsrory: @e!news what @tomholland2013 said!

downeyali: wait so what actually happened? I love you so much I hope you're okay!

_tom.holland_: Tom deserves to be with someone who's happy and makes him happy. not a fucking psycho bitch.
harryholland64: trolls end up in holes so stop while your ahead.

tomholland2013: @alidowney I think you forgot something.

alidowney: oopsies 😂

nikkihollandphotography: too cute

username1: omgggg this is adorable.

username2: so cute oml.

username3: i just wanna cuddle it 🥺🥺😂😂

username4: what a floof ball but where's tessa?
tomholland2013: Ali brought her out for a walk but forgot poor milo 😂

username4: what a floof ball but where's tessa?        tomholland2013: Ali brought her out for a walk but forgot poor milo 😂

alidowney: workin hard or hardly workin?

bensmithguitar: new music check 🥰🥰🥰

lilablackwell98: SO EXCITED

tomholland2013: 🙌🙌🙌🙌 You so pwetty 🥺😍💗
alidowney: u so cheesy
🥺😍💗