Chapter 2- Harper, The Dark Type Trainer

Xavier and Lucario had made in into town and found the bakery their mom was talking about. It wasn't very big, but it was still fancy. They walked inside the bakery, where a woman greeted them. "Hello! Welcome to the Melemele Sweet Shop and Bakery. Take a seat over there with your pokemon and somebody will take your order shortly", she said, gesturing to a table. "Thank you", Xavier said. They walked over to the table and sat down. The shop smelled sweet, like cake and pies. "Hello, i'm Anne and i'm here to take your order. What would you and your pokemon like? We just got some new items from other regions, like Poke Puffs", the waitress asked. "We'll get some poke puffs. Half sweet, half citrus", Xavier said. "Alright, they'll be out soon" Anne said, walking back to the kitchen. "Can't believe that actually have poke puffs here", Xavier said. The door bell dinged as somebody walked in. Xavier looked behind him and saw a person about his age walk in. He was wearing a black jacket with red outlining and black shorts. His black hair was some what untidy and he had a pokeball necklace. "Hello, Welcome to the Melemele Sweet Shop and Bakery. You may take a seat over there", the woman said. He walked over to the table and sat down. Suddenly, the door to the kitchen opened and a Riachu floated through the door. It's body was dark orange and it's ears were bright yellow. It was floating on it's tail as it drifted over to Xavier's table. It set the large plate down on the table. The Alolan Riachu squeaked as it floated back to the kitchen. "Here Lucario, got you some citrus ones", Xavier said. The kid wearing black looked over at Xavier's table. "Hey. What are those? They look good", he asked. "Poke puffs. They got these in today from Kalos, my home region", Xavier said. "Can I try one?", he asked. "Sure. Do you want to try Citrus or Sweet?", Xavier asked. "I'll try Sweet", he asked. "Here you go... uh". "Oh, sorry, my name is Harper. I train Dark Type pokemon", he said. "Oh, that's cool", Xavier said, handing him the poke puff. Harper took a bite. "This is really good!", Harper said. "Yeah", Xavier said. "Hey, i'm heading to the professer's lab after this. Wanna come with me?", Harper asked. "Yeah! I should meet the new professer", Xavier said. "Ok. Do you think you could get those poke puffs to go?", Harper asked. Xavier laughed. "Yeah, don't worry", Xavier said, asking for a bag to put the poke puffs in.