Chapter 1- Hello Alola!

Xavier walked down the dirt road back to his house, holding a bag of malasadas. His pokemon, Lucario, followed up behind him. Lucario groaned with hunger. "Don't worry, buddy, were almost home, then you can eat", Xavier said. They walked up the wooden steps of the ocean side home and opened the door. "Were home!", Xavier call out. Nobody responded. He thought he was home alone, until his mom called out from her room. "Ok! Set the lunch on the table", She called from her room. Xavier set the malasadas on the table for them to eat. Lucario quickly grabbed on and began to eat the sweet treat. "Can I go out and explore after lunch?", Xavier asked. "Yeah, just don't get hurt while i'm out", Xavier's mom said, walking out of the room. "Thanks", Xavier said, turning around to get a malasada. Only, there weren't any malasadas left, because Lucario had eaten them all. "Lucario!", Xavier exclaimed. "What's wrong?", Xavier's mom asked, walking out of her room. "Lucario ate our lunch", Xavier said. "It's ok. I can pick up some food on my way to work. I heard there is a bakery in town. You can go there and get food", She said, walking out the door. "If i knew you would eat all the food, I would have got 2 orders", Xavier said. He walked to his room and grabbed his mega ring and Mega Lucarionite and walked back out to the living room. "Ready to go on an adventure... and get more food", Xavier asked. Lucario walled to the door and waited. "Alright, lets go!", Xavier exclaimed, opening the door. Lucario followed and together, they ran down the dirt road, ready to begin their adventure.