Moonlight.

[[ I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING YESTERDAY! I WAS SO TIRED FROM COLLEGE ;-;. 

ILL BE UPLOADING ONCE A DAY ON WEEKDAYS AND POSSIBLY 2-3 ON WEEKENDS DEPENDING ON MY WORK LOAD. (im doing level 3 art and design and its a lot...)

BUT NEVERTHELESS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER :D <3 ]]

Y/N POV

Why would Draco want to see me so desperately tonight? Throughout the rest of the day he would keep double checking to see if I am still going. 'You're still coming right?' 'You won't stand me up will you?' It must be something serious if he's this persistent about it. It was honestly quiet annoying which debated my original decision to go tonight, but I'm obviously still going too. I'm curious.

 "You're not seriously going are you?" Fred nudges me, bringing me back to reality. The great hall is lit up with a beautiful clouded sky and thousands of candles. I place the parchment back into my pocket before nodding confidently. "Why do you sound so agaisnt it?" I question, turning my body towards Fred who has his face stuffed with a chicken leg. He is for sure Ron's older brother. "I'm not, it's just that Draco doesn't have the best track record." He talks with his mouth full of food, some of it spitting out towards me. Gross.

They don't seem to know Draco like I do. He is rude I'll give Fred that but that's all there is too him. I finish my food and prop my dark arts book onto the table. I couldn't work on it without parchment but there's no trouble in reading about it for a while. My eyes glued to the book as I hear a friendly familiar person sitting on the bench in front of me. It's Harry. He looks like he hasn't slept in days, weeks possibly which is bizarre because the last time I saw him was a couple of hours ago. His hair was messy and the bags under his eyes drooped, hanging low upon his face. His hands shaking with his fingers intertwine between each other.

"So Voldemort-" He stops for a moment trying to remember what ridiculous idea he was about to spurt out. "I've heard of a secret society." He leans closer to the table, holding himself by his arms making sure no one else an hear him. "I don't know the name, I don't know who they are, but I do know that they're alive and in hiding."  He leans back off the table slumming himself into the bench. Biting his nails as he impatiently waits for an answer. I look at Fred who has no clue on what's going on, his attention was turned to his brother George. 

"How could you possibly know this?" I look at Harry confused, turning my head slightly cocking them at Hermione and Ron. "Sirius." He whispers. "Black?" I say surprised. He nods his head which makes me question everything a little bit more.

The last time I heard of Mr Black was when he was on the lose from Azkaban. He obviously can't be good news. I met him once at the Whomping Willow. But Harry never really told me what he spoke to him about. My head wonders back to the idea of a secret society and the fear I didn't know I had in my heart settled. If they're in hiding it must mean that they're a great threat to Voldemort. I turned back to my book, book marking the page before closing it. 

"As much as I'd love to hear about the society Harry, I have to be somewhere soon." I politely smile and stand up. As I pick up my book I turn around and rub my hand on top of Fred's head to signal my departure. "Good luck!" He shouts passing me the Marauders Map. Why would he be wishing me luck? I feel my nerves getting the better of me as I approach the common room. I know we aren't to meet for a few more hours but what if I saw him in here now? And what is going to happen at the tower?

***

I swallow down the sickening feeling in my stomach as I slowly stand up off the couch in the common room.  The heat of the fire hits my legs, making the hairs stand up straight. I'm so nervous. What could he possibly want from me? I take a slow and shaky breath in before moving my feet towards the common room door.