The school trip Part 1

[two parts in one day? who is she o-o]]

Y/N POV:

That class was so embarrassing. I hurry out of there as fast as I can. "Y/N?" I hear Hermione call but I ignore her. This is so god damn embarrassing I literally just have to get out of there right now. I push past the students in front of me and hurry down the hall. My cheeks still burning red as I try my best to push passed the students. I shake the embarrassment from my body and hold onto the handle of my bag, still pushing through a sea of students until I reach the end of them.

"Gryffindor!" I hear Draco shout from the students behind me. My heart drops but speeds up at the same time. It's like I don't know how to react around him. He catches up with my steps, flopping his shoulders down as he matches my pace. I take a deep breath in and turn to him. "Yes?" I smile, clenching onto my bag even more.

"So, you're in love with me for real now?" He chuckles, wrapping his hand around my waist which I immediately push off. "Don't get any ideas Malfoy, Me and Hermione probably messed it up." I huff. I can't contain my fake madness at him any longer and break out in a soft laughter. I feel myself getting more nervous around him and my heart beings to speed up. Just looking at him as we walk down the corridor... he really is a sight for sore eyes.

"There's no way it was wrong Y/N." He leans in whispering into my ear as we turn a corner and head into the courtyard. He wraps his arm around my neck, pulling me closer to him. My chest fills up with a sudden warmness and my life feels like it's finally falling into place. "You smelt something darling, and that was me." His hot breath melts into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"Ok! Fine I'm so in love with you-" I turn my head and look up at him who's shocked by what I said, but he can clearly tell I'm only messing around. "-Now what are you going to do about it?" I question, grabbing onto the hand that's around my neck. All of a sudden Draco pins me up agaisnt a tree. My bag falls off my shoulder and slams onto the grass below us. My heart freezes. He places one hand on the nape of my neck, leaning his face closer to mine, hovering over me.

"Question is Gryffindor, do you want me to do something about it?" As he says this his hand slowly moves to the front of my neck and he traces his fingers over the love bite he left on me last night. Shit. I completely forgot about it and I didn't even try to hide it. I immediately swipe his hand away and lift up my collar as much as I can, blushing furiously. Keeping his body close to me he lets out a soft chuckle. 

I spot Harry, Ron and Hermione walking down the hall we just came out off and in a panicked state I push him off me completely. "Y/N!" Ron shouts through the doorway. I look over and sheepishly wave. It doesn't take them long to notice who I'm with and instead of coming over to me they carry on walking down the hallway. "Ah." Draco says with a jealous look on his face. I turn to him confused on why he looks so mad. I pick my bag up off the floor and stand facing him again waiting for him to say something. "You don't want to be seen with me in public like that? Especially when they're around." He steps away from me letting out a deep sigh. 

In a way he's right. What would they think of me if they found out I moved on so quickly from Cedric. I look down at his feet not knowing what to say to him, It wasn't because of him, it was because of me. "Ill see you later Y/N." He says softly beginning to walk away. My instincts take over and I reach out and grab onto his robes. "Malfoy." I say faintly as he turns around and looks at me. I swallow the huge lump in my throat trying to build up any courage I have. "If I wanted to hide us from people... It wouldn't be because of who you are." With my hand still gripped onto his robe I stare at my hand nervously. "I'd never be ashamed if I was your girlfriend." I quickly let go of his robe and push passed him. I can't believe I just said that, there's no way I can stay after that.