All The Things Girlfriends Do

A/N- Obviously, I don't own these characters. I am merely aiding a few random people on the internet who are desperately in need of these two beautiful men. Enjoy the badly written bullshit! (Hey, a note from future Jaq: Apparently I have dignity and morals to go along with it, so I'm not going to write smut in this chapter. Maybe later on, since it fits the quote, but... we'll see. Okay, back to your regularly scheduled bullshit)

"Girlfriends sleep together, bathe together, and even get to see each other naked."   

"...We already do that. "

~~

Jack had his face buried in Eric's chest, the strong arms wrapped around his body preventing him from looking up at Eric's face. He could feel Eric's heartbeat, feel his chest rise and fall as he breathed, he could feel Eric.  And it was like nothing he'd ever felt before. Sure, he'd woken up in girls' beds before, but he was never wearing underwear in the morning, let alone a shirt. 

Jack was too wrapped up in his sappy thoughts to notice that the object of his distraction had woken up, and was smiling down at him. However, they were both thinking very differently about the situation. See, while Jack was thinking about the innocence of the moment, Eric was thinking about every dirty thing he had done and would do to Jack. Both satisfied by their thoughts, they eventually fell asleep to two very different variations of the same dream. 

Let's just say Eric was a little more than embarrassed in the morning.

~~

Eric had thought Jack was joking when he'd suggested showering together, yet here he was. 

Naked. 

In the shower. 

With Jack Hunter. 

He pretended to be preoccupied with not slipping as he stared anywhere but the slightly annoyed man in front of him. Eric opened his mouth to say that maybe this wasn't such a good idea, but Jack's steady hand on his face stopped him, redirecting his attention to Jack's eyes. 

After a silent exchange, Jack seemed to make up his mind, and Eric found himself pressed against the wall, the cold tile on his back in heavy contrast with Jack's warmth pressed against his front. They continued on like this until the water turned cold on Jack's back, forcing him to reality. 

~~

"Hey, Cory, can you go get Eric for me? I think he's in the room. ", Jack asked the younger man sitting on the couch.

"Sure!"

Jack nearly broke the bowl he was holding when he heard the twin shrieks. He ran in to find an embarrassed Eric and a confused Cory. 

"He walked in on me!", Eric shouted accusingly.

"Well he's changing with a guest over!", Cory said, pointing at his brother, and returning the sentiment.

"You're brothers. You shared a room. There's no way you've never seen Eric without pants before. Hell, I've seen Eric without pants before."

"You've WHAT?" , Cory yelled, eyes wide.

"NO, NOT LIKE THAT!", The two yelled in unison.

"I meant- We just- I mean, we- We share a room, Cory. It's not like we can help it.", Jack tried to explain, face going red.

"Oh yeah, why are you blushing then?" Cory asked, the smirk on his face growing.

"Yeah, Jack, why are you blushing?", Eric teased, still half naked.

"Why aren't your pants on yet?", Jack said, trying to change the subject. 

"Clearly you two need time to talk...", Cory said as he wagged his eyebrows and walked out of the apartment.