Chapter 21

(Episode 35)

After the defeat of Grewishka, they went off to go to Crux System again, "Guys! Food's ready!", Spada called as him and Hammie rolled the food towards them.

"Fuhds reahee!", Hammie muffled as she ate a cookie, but they noticed the crew were watching something on screen.

"Wait, is that...?", Hammie asked, "It's a concert video of this Hoshi Minato guy, who's supposed to be the #1 artist in the universe.", Champ said.

"Minati's concert?! And isn't that a new single?!" Hammie said excitedly as she went down, "Here we go! I wanna see too!"

"Minati?", Kotaro asked, "Hammy, are you a Hoshi Minato fan?", Tenshi asked, "Yeah, are you?", Champ asked.

"Well...", Hammie trailed off, "Here, take a look.", Raptor said and give the pad to Hammie, "Thank you! You all ready to set your emotions loose?!", he shouted at the crowd and they went wild.

"That's... the same thing Akyanba said to control me.", Naga said, "There actually have been som issues, lately. There's been reports of Hoshi Minato's fans losing control easily.", Raptor reported.

"Then that would mean... He could be connected to Kark Matter?", Stinger theorised, "Come to think of it... He's the guy that was doing the ad for Jark Matter's Space Ryugu Palace.", Garu said

"Are they using a music star to manipulate people?", Lucky said, "Hang on! Just because he coincidentally said the same thing doesn't mean Minati... It doesn't mean Hoshi Minato is a bad guy!", Hammie defended.

"But still... What if he is an accomplice of Akyanba?", Naga asked in suspicion, "Minati isn't like that! It's more likely that she put him under her control!", Hammie shouted.

"I am simply stating that—", Naga was cut off by Shou Ronpo, "Now now, you two! Slow your roll a moment if you would.", he said as he tries to calm them down.

"Why don't we simply change our course and invetigate the matter?", Shou Ronpo suggested and Raptor reported.

"In the Pavo System, on planet Peacock, they're apparently running this event.", she share screen on her device, showing the event.

"The Best Artist in the Universe's Audition! You could be the next Hoshi Minato!", the announcer said.

They arrived at Planet Peacock and the Kyulette chose Lucky, Naga, Hammie, Spada and Tsurugi. Then, Lucky formed a plan.

"Alright... First, we approach Hoshi Minato and then check him out using the Genbikyo Kyutama. If he's under Akyanba's control, there should be a Micro Tsuyoindaver in his head like with Naga. Then, we take him out."

"Okay.", they said as they went to the entrance of the concert, but the Indaver won't allow them to enter, "Sir, we can't afford to be delayed here!", Spada said.

"Holy moly... Very well. We'll use this.", Tsurugi said as he reached at his pocket and pulled out a CD cover of Lucky, Hammie and Naga as pop stars.

"These kids are new idols from our agency who'd like to enter the audition.", Spada explained, "You can just see them becoming legendary idols, can't you?", Tsurugi said as he hand out the CD to an Indaver.

"Thank you for the your support!", Hammie said, shaked the Indaver's hand and Lucky bowed in a weird way, "Thank you!", she thanked again as she and Naga entered.

"Here's a copy for your friend!", Spada said as they entered the concert and find the dressing room, "Here he comes.", Tsurugi said and Hammie is excited.

"He's being protected by Jark Matter...", Naga said, "But, this is a Jark Matter broadcast station. So of course they're doing security, right?", Hammie said.