Chapter 27

(Episode 42)

The Kyurangers are still recovering from the attack of the controlled Aslan and travel the gate. Hammie and Raptor entered the base, looking grim.

"How's Garu?", Lucky asked, "He's out of the most dangerous stretch. Right now he's resting.", Raptor reported.

"What about Tenshi?", Stinger asked, "Since his body is too damaged, Raptor decided to change his body to his other one. She also said that there is no viruses from the body.", Hammie said.

"Everyone, this is going to be our final battle with Jark Matter. There's a chance there'll be more injuries. I want you all to keep that in mind as we move on.", Shou Ronpo announced.

"Get it together, Lucky.", Tsurugi said as he saw Lucky trailing off, "I'm not really...", Lucky tried to say.

"You need to make up your mind. Your father or the universe? If you have to choose only one, which is it?", Tsurugi demanded.

Lucky looked conflicted, "Choose...? I couldn't...", he looked down, "If you hesitate, you may lose both, and we'll be wiped out. And our legend will end.", Tsurugi pointed.

"We're approaching the end of the tunnel!", Raptor reported as the ship reach the end of the tunnel.

"What the heck...? It's like there's another universe inside the planet!", Champ exclaimed, "No. Those stars... I think those are all city lights.", Balance said.

"What's that thing all the pipes are connected to?", Hammie questioned, "That must be the planet's core.", Spada pointed.

"Do you think Don Armage is in there?", Kotaro asked. Suddenly, the ship started shaking as an army of ships starts firing at them.

"The enemy's already here to greet us.", Lucky said, "Commander.", Tsurugi called, "Right... but I've got a bad feeling.", Shou Ronpo said.

"Raptor, Naga, I want you to investigate that core.", he commanded, "OKyu.", they said, "Everyone else, move out!", he commanded, "OKyu!", as they move out, but Tsurugi felt pain on his chest again.

The team went to there Voyagers and fires the ships, then, Lucky noticed the giant Tsuyoindavers, Consumarz and Unit-00 are shooting from the ground.

"Dragon Break!"

Shou Ronpo destroyed the Consumarz and ordered, "Let's start docking!"

"Say the Docking!"

"C'Mon the Docking!"

"Gigant Houou!"

"Ryutei-Oh!"

"Bear witness! For the legend unfolds."

"Not just a dragon, but one with style!"

The robots started fight the Tsuyoindavers, Consumarz, and the Unit-00

"Say the Docking!"

"Kyuren-Oh!"

The Indavers and Consumarz shot at them and got hit because Lucky wasn't focusing. The team were concern about him.

"Sorry... I'm not gonna hesitate!", Lucky shouted as he begins to fight them, the Gigant Houou also fought the Indavers and Consumarz.

Suddenly, Mecha Madako sends a message, "Ohtori Tsurugi. Got a message from Shogun Don Armage. He apparently wants to have a chat with you."

"Don Armage wants to talk to me...? Holy moly...!", he said, the Kyuren-Oh fought more Consumarz and Indavers.

"Super Galaxy!"