Chapter 25

(Episode 40)

The team are heading to the Cassiopeia System and Spada had cooked food for the team, "How about it?", Spada asked about the food.

"Your cooking's the same as it always is Spada... The best I ever had!", Lucky complimented, "Grazie", Spada thanked.

"But I thought you said you didn't have much for ingredients today.", Hammie pointed, "That just adds to the challange.", Spada explained.

"A chef will take whatever ingredients he has, and make a fine meal.", he told her as he gave a plate of food to Kotaro, "Here you go, Kotaro."

"Thanks.", Kotaro thanked, "Also, for Tenshi and Stinger's wedding, I'll make the best food in the entire universe!", he exclaimed.

"Oh, you're too much, Spada. You've done enough for us. You don't need to pressure yourself.", Tenshi reassured.

Spada shakes his head, "Non non. I promised you guys that I will do my very best for your wedding day.", he promised.

Champ chuckled and said, "You hate to call it quits, don't you?", Spada nodded and said, "That's part of being a first rate chef."

Tsurugi called them, "Look.", as they saw the planet in front of them, "We can see Planet SBC of the Cassiopeia System."

The horn outside is blaring loudly and the screen showed up, "I am the Menaster of the Cassiopeia System, Gloven.", he introduced himself.

"I hereby challenge you people to a game of Jark Matter's deathmatch rules baseball... One game of deathball!", he announced.

"Deathball?!", they shouted in disbelief, "You tryin' to tell me we don't get Cassiopeia's Kyu Energy unless we win?", Garu questioned.

Glover started to laugh and said, "Don't run off, now!", Champ muttered, "Not likely.", then Lucky asked, "Hey... what's baseball?"

The team looked at Lucky like he's from another world, "Lucky, you don't know it?!", Kotaro said in disbelief.

Tsurugi explained, "It's a game where you make a team with 9 players, and alternate offense and defense 9 times. In other words, it's a sport that exists perfectly for a group like the Kyurangers."

"From now on, be sure to refer to me as coach.", Shou Ronpo suggested, "I'll demonstrate my ultimate style of coaching."

"Your style...?", Lucky asked, "Use this, would you?", Shou Ronpo examined as he gives a Kyutama to Lucky.

"I don't really get it, but...", Naga trailed as Lucky inserted the Kyutama on his Seiza Blaster.

"Ya Kyutama!"

"Say the Attack!"

Lucky shot the attack the team's outfits turned into baseball uniforms and they're all excited... except for Spada and Tenshi.

For Tenshi, is because of one thing...

He's wearing a girl's cheerleader uniform, which showed his stomach, white with blue outlines, pompoms in each hand and white shoes, and his hairstyle is in small pigtails.

They noticed this and Lucky asked, "Um... why is Tenshi not playing?", Shou Ronpo said nervously, "Because I forgot to make one more...?"

Tenshi was unhappy about this, "And why a girl's uniform?", he asked while gripping his pompoms, Shou Ronpo begins to sweat, "Because it would make you pop...?"

Tenshi breathes deeply, suddenly jumped at the table, trying to choke Shou Ronpo, "I'LL KILL YOU AFTER THIS!!!", he shouted as Champ held him back.