Prologue

"Hey are you packed all up to go home?" My grandma asks.

"Yeah, here's my bag." I turn and touch it. I then divert my eyes to the tv, they're running the show Avatar: the Last Airbender. The scene they were showing is the one where Azula's mental health plummets.

I always took tests about what bender I was and it would always conclude telling me that I'm a earthbender.

"I never understood how this show is made for kids."
"Yeah me either." I mutter.

"Well, Y/N there is until a hour for you to go home. So I guess you can just watch this show of yours."

I nod. Going to my grandparents was something always interesting happens but this time nothing has happened.

"So how are you doing?"

"What do you mean dear?"

"I mean your health." I say.

"Oh I'm fine, why you asking all of a sudden?"

"Oh it just feels like I need to ask." I hang my head.

••••••••

"It's time to leave."

"Ok." I nod.

On the way we are leaving I'm on with my thoughts.  I have y/c hair and hazel, green, and blue eyes. I never questioned it because I thought it looked awesome to have multi colored eyes. I was dressed in a red tank top and black shorts. My hairstyle is based off of one of my favorite avatar characters, Katara in season 3.

The next moment I realize that there is a reindeer that ran into the car, I was sent tumbling into the air my vision was going I couldn't get a sense of what is happening.

The next moment I was falling through the sky? "Ahh!" Then I landed in the cold dreaded waters.