Jet

"What makes you the leader?"

"Well I'm the oldest."

"Sokka do you realize I'm 15 right, I think I'm one year older than you or the same age. But fine I won't step on your moment." I raise my hands in defeat.

"Where's Momo?"

We walked and noticed that there were traps for animals. "I'm coming Momo!" He airbends to the top and releases him. The other animals make noises and Sokka uses his boomerang to get them down.

"We can't go in the sky. Look at the type of how they did the metalwork. Prince Zuko keeps finding us so we might as well stay on ground."

"How does anyone walk?"

"I know ask Sokka's instincts."

"How do you carry this?

"I know, ask Sokka's instincts!"

"That's a great idea!"

"Sokka's instincts! Hey!"

"Ok ok I get it!"

We came to a firenation camp base and we were surrounded.  "If you let us leave we won't hurt you!"

"Are you bluffing?" I ask.

"Yes."

A man falls down at asking a question. "Sokka's instincts how did you do that?"

"Instincts?"

A boy with black hair and  landed on two men's backs, then used his sticks to make two other men fall. "Down you go!"

I saw this as an opportunity. I went to earthbend some of the ground and shifted it so that they could be off balance and knock them off ground. Soon as I knew it we had them all on the ground."My name is Jet and these are my freedom fighters." I went to stand by Sokka and elbow him in the ribs. "Hey sarcasm guy."

"What do you want?"

"Just to ask something to Sokka's instincts."

"Seriously, Y/N stop."

"No I'm serious this time. What are your instincts on Jet?"

"He seems off." I nod at him and I walk over to a tree to lean on.

"We we're relying on instinct." I mock katara.

He cocks his head to me and Katara."That was some impressive bending."

"Thanks." I mutter.

"We can take all of this to the hideout."

"You have a hideout?"

"Yeah do you want to see it?"

"Yes we want to see it." Katara admires. I facepalmed myself. We came right where they led us. We went up, Jet gave Sokka and I the rope."Grab tight to your girl!"

My eyebrows furrow,"I'm not his girlfreeenddd!" My voice yells getting up to the hideout. When we made it to the upper floor I push Sokka off of me.

"Why does the fire nation want to find you?" Katara asks. "I guess you can say I've been causing trouble. One day we'll drive away the firenation away from the town."

"Thats so brave." Katara blushes. "Yeah nothing is braver than a guy living in a tree house."

"Don't pay attention to my brother." Katara rolls her eyes."Dude I'm sorry who was right that the fire nation is here? Sokka." I raise my voice.

"Oh and don't pay attention to Y/N either."

"What's up with her?" I ask Sokka.

"I guess he is her boyfriend now."