CHAPTER 6

A/N:
I have swear words im this chapter, I'm sorry. If you're not able to like this swear words, you can skip this chapter or I don't know, It's on you guys.

By: Sweetshit_chae

- Confessing / Do i really love him?

"Do you-?" He said, and looking at me in the eyes.

"I, what?!" and groaned, while he is acting serious in front of me, I mean? Am I inlove? with this man?, I don't know "Uhm." I said, What shoul I do? It's just the two of us in the rooftop, it's windy and cold. He's cold.

"Do you-, Do you like me?" He said and my eyes widened, I was shocked.My heart raced as much as my body hits the cold, I freeze.

"M-me-me?" I said and trying to not do eye contact with him, I'm not inlove, Am I? I can only see him attractively for me, and we are not good into each other too, and I know toxic fans will bash me. And my 1Million subscribers will hate me, I think?

"Uh-uh-uhmmmmm, I only find you attractive. Th-that's all." I'm literally shaking, I don't even know what to say. I mean..... Ughhhh!! He is literally falling me off.

"Oh, okay." He said, I love the way he talk. He's voice is so deep, and He is also cold too. Much cold.

"S-so, tell me." I said, looking at him. making an eye contact, face to face, No hesitations. F*ckk! I can't do it, and my F*cking mind didn't tell me that the wors I said was 'I love you're, The hell is wrong with me?, I'm sick? or literally crazy?

"W-what?" Hesitations indeed

Kim Taehyung's (P.O.V)

I'm not sure if I am inlove with this girl but it's time to ask her this question that I really wanna ask.

"Do you-?" F*ck, I can't do it. I'm scared. I know this girl's answer will be 'I only find you attractive' Hooh.

"I, What?!" She said, Is she angry? Should continue this often? Okay, I can do this.

"Do you-, Do you like me?" I asked, sht it really do, I did it! shit.

"M-me-me?" She said, looking confuse as well Was that queation really good? Isn't it? Or I'm just assuming?

"Uh-Uh-Uhmmmm, I only find you attractive. Th-that's all." I know that she only find this shockingly.

"S-so, tell me?" She said

"I love you.- - - - " Well there she goes, I knew it.

"W-what?" I said, I am very sorry for this jungkook HAHAHAHA, I found my girl. But it's complicated tho shit.

"Wait-?!, what did I just said?!" She is literally shocked while looking at me scaredly, sorry babe. Nah, It's baby haha!

Lea Augie's (P.O.V)

"Wait?!, what did I just said?!" I'm insaneeeee! Literally I am! Much!

"No, Gwenchana~ (It's okay)." He said, I feel sorry about him, I just pouted and looking at the floor, Shook! It's the 20th floor. it's a? It's a? GLASS FLOOR?, I can see the staff all the way from here to there.

"Oh. Shit!" I said, He look shock to the way I speak.

"What's wrong?" He asked, I only stares at the glass floor thingy, I think I'm gonna die.

"What--, It's just a--, glass floor? Why I are shocked?" He asked me and smiled sweetly, f*ck, unnie ji! help me

"Oh, snap!. Shit it guy!" I said he is literally want to laugh but he can see me struggling here

"Oh, Okay Okay Okay. Just hold my hand and don't look at the floor. Girl, look at  me. In my eyes! gad damn!" He said I want to laugh but shit it's hard, I'm still freakin' scared.

"O-Oh O-kayy-yy-y." But I'm literally not okay

"Okay, Let's go back to the penthouse. You're so pale right now" He said, He's eyes were worried, yayks

We ended up in the stairs talking, I want him and me talking privately. Why did I say I love him? I mean god knows that I only find him attractive.

"Uhm, what do you wanna talk about. Lea?" He asked me confusedly, He's eyes we're staring at the floor stairs.

"Ahh, I just wanna say thank you. For--- you know" I said, What am I gotta do?

"About last night?." He asked, He wanna laugh? Or Something?

"Uh-Hmm, yeah." He's laughing, isn't he? Or stopping he's cold face, damn shit.

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders

"Ughhhh you don't know what you did. Last night haha." He said I was curious, I look like I did something wrong to him.

So After we talk, we were having some much topic while walking to the penthouse.
He was staring at the floor until now, it's so awkward for me

"Uhm, So Why you're Here?-- I mean What are you doing in here. You're supposed to  work?Hehe." I asked

"I am having a vacation, Busan is so far. Not so far, I'm so tired so I decided to sleep here for 3days." He explained the reason why his here, obviously.

"Oh, Okay." I can only said this kinda word, I was expecting that he would ask me for a lunch. Still hoping.

"We're almost here." He said, I was curious about it tho.

"Uhm yeah." I said His being a quite b*tch tho, But I don't know if I really like him. Or I would like him because he is a good guy?. Look we don't have the same energy, we don't have the same nationality, We don't have the same personality.

I should have work through it even tho we're just friends until the end, I hope He will stay as a good friend to me.I only his face but, I still don't know who is he, His name. I forgot. I am very forgetful. Even my real name I also forgot, Yeah and I am not that really attractive, not that pretty or beautiful. Am I the only one who always down myself?, I have many thoughts in my head. Are we really friends?I miss my squad, Jaiyme (pronounced as jeyme) is also busy doing her books to sell, She is a Author of a famous app called WATTPAD, Where teenagers used to read spg's stories, Fiction, Fantasay, Humor, Horror, Vampire, Werewolf, Science Fiction, Historical and etc.

"Do you mind if we go to the 1st floor?,And buy some drinks and snacks?" He asked, It's the first time He asked me.

"Oh. Yeah we can." I only said some few words to him, I feel awkward.

And we walked until we get to the elevator, the VIP and  VVIP's, yeah right. He is checking his phone messages.

I saw a message from unknown, and I read it.

From: Unknown Number
    I am watching you, with that guy.

I was curious and got scared the whole time I keep Watching everyone, And suddenly I hold the back of his T-shirt.

"Is there something wrong?"

I didn't  heard him asking me, and I was still holding his. I keep watching around to see who's these number from.

"Hey?" I then suddenly stopped, and heard him from now on. I am literally nervous of what will happen to me later or now.

"Are you okay?" He asked lastly but not the least

"Uh-Uhm, Uhmmm." My tears begins to fall and he was shocked.

"W-w-w-what happend? Did I do something wrong?" He look worried about me, I didn't face my self to people that I'm crying, My tears just----- Fell.