CHAPTER 8

While he is cooking the other foods, I keep focused on watching kdrama that I liked. I also posted my vlog in youtube, Unni was busy signing again her condo contracts and achievements, schedules.

After I finished episode 14 on my laptop, He suddenly called us two and we noded. After we leave at our own spots he was taking pictures at the  foods and also my food, It's kinda weird for me.

"Ah, Ggunde nona?" He talked

"Yup?" She answered. I look at them both but still keeping silence in my spot

They were talking in korean and it's a lil bit difficult to understand since I lived in Philippines for how many years

"Oh, by the way. Lea?" Unni looked at me

"Reminder, tomorrow will be your first day of summer vvip school at Seoul International School." And I was shocked

"Don't worry I will be the on--"

"I will drive her tomorrow and also I will be her guide and translator." He said, I look at them both questionably about summer school.

"Wh-ho does this?" I asked them both

"Me." Tae answered quickly but cold.

"dduerrin? (You)" My eyes widens

"O, so you can understand what we were saying and hangukkuns(korean) people." He put down the chopstick and crossed his arms

"Okay, done talking let's eat. Baeggopa (I'm Hungry)" Unni said and we continued eating

After 35 minutes of chip chatting while eating...

I walked over to the balcony, It's very windy so I'm wearing my hoodie, BLACKPINK hoodie tho.

"Aaahh~ It's really great to live here~~, I miss jaime, selena and Kayeia~" I said while looking at the city

Now, this is what it feels like to live in Korea? I wanna cry, this is always in my dream to live in korea. To meet my idols, Kdrama Kings & Queens.

"You're right."I look back and saw tae was standing while his head is on the sliding door while looking at the stars, His eyes were sparkling while looking up

I wonder how does it feels to be his girlfriend, maybe that girl would be so lucky. She found a Husband material man, Even tho he is cold but at least He is very gentle and kind. I always wonder how does it feel like to be his girlfriend too, I think I'm starting to like him but I know he wont like me back.

I've been looking at him like my eyes would fall out because of him, Corny.

"Look at the stars, they're shinning like yours eyes." And smiled sweetly at me while his hands is on his pocket. He looks good in his White sweater and black pajama, I noticed that the name of his sweater in front

"

BTS: Map Of The Soul 7

                                                                                                           "

I look at him gently and suddenly realized I am very close to his face, and I quickly broke eye contacts and looks at the city again.

Both of us was looking at the city, it feels like when I am looking down I am in heaven. It makes me more emotional, and while looking at him feels like I'm looking from heaven with the one I loved.

"You okay?" He asked me

"I don't know either, It doesn't mean I want to go back at Philippines but looking at the city from way up here feels like I'm in heaven, While looking at this Sparkling stars."

"U-uhm, you want soju?"

".........."

"Ahh I forgot your not allowed because you have summer class tomorrow."  He said and smiled at me

I don't understand why I feel like I'm more dead, This place is what people dream of. I also don't understand why if I'm looking at him, I wanna hug him. Tightly.

I can't control myself, I hugged him.

"..................."   It's comfortable. His arms was still in his pocket.

Until all of a sudden, I realized that hugging him was wrong and I felt he is hugging me back, Then I let go of it and gets inside.

“ I'm hoping I will be your last, even though we didn't make it. ”
- Zharlea Augustina, 072626

"What did I just do?Ahhhhh jinjja leaaa, your so disgustinggggg~~" I frowned to myself as regretting to what I just did to tae, So unbelievable He said the other day I should call him V and Ughhhhhh I don't know, Lemme just call him V. 'Cause Tae in Philippines is not what you think that V is tae, it's p**p..

After my soul about earlier I decided to sleep But I drink milk first and  V is in the balcony, I tried to sneak a peek And realized it's not good.

After I made milk in the kitchen  and all of a sudden V saw me, and I walked faster to go to my room.

Someone knocked at my door and thinking maybe it was V, and didn't care then I started to fall asleep.

(First day of Seoul International School)

Lea Augie's (P.O.V)

"What should I wear?" I asked myself early in the morning.

"Ahh this one~" I choose the best looking one but then someone knocked at my door

"Le?" It's V, I think he bought me something

"A-, y-ye?" I said, I kinda freaked out in my head.

His staring at me, wow. Just WOW

"You- wearing that?" He asked.

"Ahh yep. Is it weird? Or really really is weird?-" I asked him shyly

"Uhm I was about to tell you this-" He cuts his word

"Ahh about what?" I asked

"y-your VIP Uniform." He shyly said and looks away.

"i-i have?"I asked panicky

"Uh yes All of the expenses in school that I've paid for is 100,000 won and that's all for 100" He said seriously.

And I nodded while taking a bite my pancake, After I eat and changed in to my uniform.We hop in to unni's car

I'm nervous and since it's my first time hopping into a International School here in korea makes me feel I'm not smart enough.

"Chill~" I said to myself and He looked at me twice

"yah yah yah Chill~" He said and continue driving , We finally arrived at our destination. Woahh It's like a kingdom with princesses and Prince's.

"We're her-" He stopped and looked at me

"What?" I asked and he laughed slightly.

"U-uhm, let's go?" I said and he nodded