First day in Seoul International School

We then looked everywhere checking if I'm okay with it. He is very handsome in his VVIP uniform tho

"Sooo, what do you think?" I asked, "It's okay and you suits here perfectly." and he looks away then smiled, I then too smiled.

A two person comes and greets us, We then greeted back.

"Hi, annyeonghasseyo I'm Professor Kim and this is Ms. Jung Min Gi she is the owner of this entire school." We smiled.

"Oh neh annyeong (yes, hi) I'm Kim Taehyung I am the one who enrolled her here." He said, It's kinda familiar Ughh!!

"Oh annyeong (Hi) I'm Zharlea Augustina Goo,17 and from Philippines but I'm half kor, don't worry." I said and do handshakes with the principal, she's kinda cute and kind tho so no problems.

After we greet/ed they want us to go with them in the cafeteria to have a sip of frappe and caramel machiato (don't know the exact spelling so yah).

"So this is the cafe for all of the students but they doesn't have the same lunchs and snacks" The prof said while the principal was smiling at me, she's weird.

"Sooo lea?"

"Yes V?" I have no clue, both this principal and this prof.

"V?" They were shocked, That's what he told me to call him V.

"Uhm I'm used to being called by V hihi." He smiled and looked at the students while staring at us.

"Okay sooo-"

"Ms.Principal I'm really really sorry to interrupt but there are rumble in the soccer field fighting over!" We were shocked and the principal looked worried about those students

All of the students rushed out to see the fight and also us four too.

The principal run to stop the boys who were fighting, and one of them looks familiar

"Lea come here, you'll get hurt in there" I didn't listen to him and stopped the boys.

"Hey students!"

I can hear them talk backed at me and I didn't care.

"Lea!" I heard V calling but I didn't look at him

"hey you both stop fighting or it will end your scholarship." I said and all of them looked at me.

"You know what, If I were you both, I'd rather answer my gddmn lessons rather than fighting. Fighting doesn't defines you being tough." The principal's face was so shocked and all of the students faces was at me.

"Dogguendi! (who are you!)" The boy yells

"I'm new here, I'm a VVIP student And I'm your senior."I smiled and the two boys expression was so cute HAHA! wonder why they were fighting

After the scene earlier V and I takes a donut and I don't know what he'd pick but I choose donut and pancake with a lemonade.

I saw my phone rings and when I saw it's jaime I felt not alone anymore.

Call Convo with jaime

jaime: hey, how's it goin?

Me: It's okay, Oh by the way ka-mus-ta your life there?

jaime: Don't ask HAHA.

Me: What's wrong?  you sounds like broken or somethin'?

jaime: Let's video call, I need to show you somethin'

Me: Okay,  I'll hang up and call in messenger

I hanged up and finally she called me again, V is still looking for a good desert for us two.